Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klenginem
Okay...I'm going to take a beating here...but Klenginem is a horrible person who really doesn't enunciate correctly. I can't distinguish between the German and the Klingon. And Klingons don't rap. They have drinking songs about blood wine, battles, and the Empire. And more battles.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
And living in their mother's basement
Ashleyme Wrote:And living in their mother's basement

:lol: :clap:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
This was the only segment I was able to catch today, It was a flowering oasis of comedy in the burning desert of Bob and Tom.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
0rz0ski Wrote:Okay...I'm going to take a beating here...but Klenginem is a horrible person who really doesn't enunciate correctly. I can't distinguish between the German and the Klingon. And Klingons don't rap. They have drinking songs about blood wine, battles, and the Empire. And more battles.

I'm with ya. Except the information about Klingons. I'll have to take your word for that.

It would be different if this guy realized what he was doing was a big joke, but he seemed to take himself so seriously. The only type of people this would appeal to is Star Trek fans who are also fans of Eminem. Those paths don't seem like they'd cross very often.