Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Prequels
While it may not have worked well in a radio format(it was more of an excuse to put joe on the spot than anything), I think it could work ok out here in the internet.
Rules
rather simple. one person posts a movie title and then someone else posts a prequel for the posted movie and then post a movie for the next person to do
Example:
Post 1. Move: driving miss daisy
post 2. walking miss daisy to the car. Movie -
all right, any more questions? no? ok then lets get started

Movie-The Lion King
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
The Lion Prince.

Gone with the Wind.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Where the wind starts blowing.

Men in Black
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
men in light grey
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie fail!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Queenie fail!
yup.... so i will pick it up from men in black...

Black in men....

el mariachi
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
el unemployed guy with a guitar

rocky horror picture show
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
rocky... Tongue

spy kids
spy babies

Baseketball
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Matt and Trey sitting around their college dorm eating Ramen

Friday Night Lights
Wowie Groovie !
Friday morning sunrise.

Plan 9 from Outer Space.

Plan 8 from earth

Van Helsing
Wowie Groovie !
Dracula.

The Notebook.

The Post-It

The Last of the Mohicans
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
2 Mohicans

I suppose this is a fail too :roll:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:2 Mohicans

I suppose this is a fail too :roll:
I think we should give you another shot.

the answer is fine queenie... you just need to post a regular movie for the next person Tongue
so the next movie title is:

Mars Attacks!
France Surrenders!

In honor of November 5th, V for Vendetta.

U for Uncomfortable

Tommy Boy
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
A for Argument.

The Shawshank Redemption.
That's what she said.
Boring accountant lives a boring life

the mummy

(oh and i give +10 to 0rz for the plan 9 thing.)
a dying egyptian guy

It's a wonderful life
I'm thinking of killing myself tomorrow

A Clockwork Orange
a clockwork orange tree

braveheart
scared ass

boogie nights
boogie evenings

The Patriot
Many Communists.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers: Knocking Them Down

Revenge of the Nerds
Help! I'm trapped in a locker!

2001: A Space Odyssey

1991 finding funding for a proposed eventual space exploration

the notebook
A tree

Casablanca

What color should we paint the house?

Big Momma's House
Skanky Whore's Streetcorner.

Dr. Dolittle

little crazy boy talks to animals

deep throat
gag reflex

New Jack City
Jack City

Ace ventura
Ass Blastura....

Wait wrong game.

Ummm...

King Ventura

The Patriot
Wowie Groovie !
well i guess there are no rules set for movies already said...

The patriot act

Super Mario Brothers (yes folks it was a movie, I am sure some of you actually remember it)
Not Too Bad Mario Little Brothers

Swimming Pool (It's a french foreign thing)
Wowie Groovie !
Hole in the ground

Bambi