Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pockface is pizzed!
One of my employees happens to have the huge show on his radio right now and ole' pock face is pretty up in arms about FB&HW! He keeps trying to make comments about changing the name of his show to a "food and beverage" so he can keep his ratings high. If it wasn't so funny to hear him try to fire back at the guys with the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense, I might just think he was pathetic. Oh wait, nevermind I do think he's pathetic.

I hope everyone is well, been gone for a while.
LAND MAMMAL I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How've you been? What you been up to?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:One of my employees happens to have the huge show on his radio right now and ole' pock face is pretty up in arms about FB&HW! He keeps trying to make comments about changing the name of his show to a "food and beverage" so he can keep his ratings high. If it wasn't so funny to hear him try to fire back at the guys with the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense, I might just think he was pathetic. Oh wait, nevermind I do think he's pathetic.

I hope everyone is well, been gone for a while.

Awesome...I'm gald someone finally got on HUGE douchebags nerves. Hell I know more about sports than that idiot and Freebeer would own him any day of the week while blindfolded and one arm tied behind his back.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I've missed being on and quite frankly have been missing the show almost every day. I have a lot of equipment on my floor and very short deadlines to get it shipped in so I have been pulling double duty and trying to act like I actually have some mechanical aptitude. Things are slowing down now though so I was able to get on today. How have you been?

I did tune into the Huge (ego) show and he didn't let it die all afternoon! The guys need to really hammer it home because he's like a child who just can't let anything go. He must have talked about food/drink names every 10 minutes or so and kept saying, "Hanlin says if you have a food and drink in your name you can have a crappy morning show and still get ratings" and kept going on about how kevin mathews had so much more credentials than FB&HW. Of course KM is on in one market and we all know how big the fellas are! Made me laugh every time!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I heard this yesterday and unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me at the time. I was simply going to suggest renaming his show to Free Beer and Hot Wings, because it seems to work for them. I probably would have gotten dumped, but it would have been worth it to call him out on it. What a dumbass.
Wowie Groovie !
He dumped a guy for suggesting Cheese and Wine.

"The Huge Show, where people come first...unless you disagree with the host and then you should just go away and die."

He's such a f**k which is why it's so much fun to hate him.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I wrote a song about him that I want to submit to his bumper music contest. He wouldn't like it at all but I know he'd never hear it because an intern would screen it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You should fire your employee for listening to such filth.
He didn't know about Shawn and Terp or that 96.1 is a sports station now. Today he is listening to 96.1 but Cowherd sucks. I do like Dan Patrick better but I'm not a huge fan of Rome either.
I happened to call into Sean & Terp today, and suggested they talk to the Whitecaps about putting their name on some of the beer cups, because I'm sick of having to order a "Blowhard Beer."

That got their producer coming up with the Sean & Terp Combo-- a tub of beer and three chili dogs. Sounds like a winner to me!
That was you? Awesome!!!! I refuse to order anything with pockfaces name on it...so I don't. I would however buy a Sean and Terp combo.

I like their show but it bugs me how much you can tell that they are in seperate studios on opposite sides of the state. I think if they were both in the same studio they would have much better chemistry. I actually could do without Terp as he is too much of a drama queen for me with his fake anger and raising his high pitched voice about things all the time, but they are a million times better than huge ego.
What would Huge do if nobody called his show ? I mean, 90% of his show is people calling in to voice their opinions about whatever the topic of the day is.
Wowie Groovie !
He'd probably fill it talking about his wife's boobs or trying to think up a name that has a drink/food in it. We know it wouldn't be owning up to his idiotic picks, admitting he is wrong, or allowing someone with a different opinion to debate him.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:That was you? Awesome!!!! I refuse to order anything with pockfaces name on it...so I don't. I would however buy a Sean and Terp combo.

I like their show but it bugs me how much you can tell that they are in seperate studios on opposite sides of the state. I think if they were both in the same studio they would have much better chemistry. I actually could do without Terp as he is too much of a drama queen for me with his fake anger and raising his high pitched voice about things all the time, but they are a million times better than huge ego.

Yup, that was me. If you happen to remember my call, you have no idea how much I was hoping they wouldn't ask me who the starting Yankees shortstop was prior to Jeter, because I knew I was going to have to answer that I didn't know...

I've been listening to them daily since they first started, and I've noticed that a chemistry is building between them, but I do agree that things would be better if they were broadcasting from the same studio.

Sean carries the show for sure. Terp is at his best when he keeps his talking down to a minimum, only adding the occasional side comment to things.
I think it was even better that you didn't know who the shortstop was! It made it hilarious, IMO, nicely played! Terp really should be just a vocal producer like he was with Bakita. Still better than pockface though.
About five years ago I co-hosted a sports talkshow that aired live on most of the public access TV stations in the greater Grand Rapids area. We'd take calls during the show, and I've heard a couple of our 'regulars' call into Sean & Terp a few times.

I especially wonder if one of them annoys them as much as he annoyed my co-host and I.