Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think Fast Gameshow is back!
$15 a person, $60 for a team. November 25, day before Thanksgiving.

WHO IS IN, BITCHES?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I want to go!!! But I can't. Boo that.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Dagummit, it's always right before a holiday when I'm going out of town!
The Message Board will be represented by Titan, Zdunklee, my husband, and myself as of this moment right now, since all that smack-talk from the so-called 'Moderator Team' looks like its going to be for naught.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'd be all over it but will be out of state that night. They need to quit doing them right before a holiday like this.
I have commitments on Wednesday nights. Sorry.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus meets with his CIA handler on Wednesdays

THE TITAN SHALL BE YEE REPRESENTATIVE BITCHES ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
I'm in!!!!!!!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Yeah! That's the spirit Mad Dog! Way to support the message board!

Mad Dog, you and Nurveen should find 2 other people and make a team
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Mad Dog, you and Nurveen should find 2 other people and make a team

Awkward moment...
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Only for you
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
I'm feeling the awkward. It feels like a scouring pad. :wtf:

So If nothing else I' show up and watch...
It's $10 to show up and watch.

Also, I'm bringing my Flask of Apathy.
[Image: meh_flask.jpg]

Hope ya'll win!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Flask of Apathy ????? Double You Tee Eff ?

Even if you can't drink you and Mike are still expected to make up for me and Zack's drunken asses.
Wowie Groovie !
I bet ya'll are getting excited?? I remember when we went. It was so much fun and very exciting. It was even more exciting when our team won the first round!!

No pressure . . . no pressure at all!!

I kid, I kid Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I predict My team walks away with at least half the cash tonight.

Orz's husband is wicked smart
Wowie Groovie !
We took 4th in the second round and made it on stage....took 3rd up there....damn the Lions...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:We took 4th in the second round and made it on stage....took 3rd up there....damn the Lions...
good job Z..We all can't be winners. Me, being the prime example...
Zdunk was the man of the night, holy shit is he awesome at bar trivia. Titan wound up shirtless on stage. I made $100 faking an orgasm, but only because the drunk whore with misshapen boobs took her top off in an attemp to get more votes and they threw her out.

0rz0ski Wrote:Zdunk was the man of the night, holy shit is he awesome at bar trivia. Titan wound up shirtless on stage. I made $100 faking an orgasm, but only because the drunk whore with misshapen boobs took her top off in an attemp to get more votes and they threw her out.

Awesome! Good job Orz and Zdunk!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yea...that drunk whore was gross....I just about puked...
Don't forget the fact that the Drunken Whore, after she was tossed out for showing her mis-shapen boobs, showed everyone her cooch as well. :lol:
So, following her getting the boot, did Titan track her down and give her a card?
No but he thought it was sheer bullshit that she got disqualifyed.
Mad Dog Wrote:Don't forget the fact that the Drunken Whore, after she was tossed out for showing her mis-shapen boobs, showed everyone her cooch as well. :lol:

lets hear it for the girls who do. :clap:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Don't forget the fact that the Drunken Whore, after she was tossed out for showing her mis-shapen boobs, showed everyone her cooch as well. :lol:

You wouldn't have been clapping if you had seen this one....puke :wtf:
zdunklee Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:

You wouldn't have been clapping if you had seen this one....puke :wtf:

ahhhhh! My eyes!!! Are you sure you weren't in Nashville??
I know that there are pictures of her. Post 'em.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

I'm glad she turned away from me to flash that. I can't imagine what green ooze was dripping out of that.

[Image: this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
[Image: ice%20cream%20scoop%20fr%20pink.jpg]

Her boobs caved inward and downward, similar to this ice cream scoop.

potthole Wrote:So, following her getting the boot, did Titan track her down and give her a card?

I only had one card with me that night, and I gave it to our waitress, who as it turned was someone I've already shot....
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:No but he thought it was sheer bullshit that she got disqualifyed.

I did ?

Meh. Your memory of the night is probably better than mine.
Wowie Groovie !
Untill I figure out how to actually post this mother effing photo this is the best I can do!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/45157248@N04/4147749070/in/photostream/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/45157248@N ... otostream/</a><!-- m -->
[Image: 4146990943_392b4b2d97.jpg]

Gross.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mad Dog Wrote:Untill I figure out how to actually post this mother effing photo this is the best I can do!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/45157248@N04/4147749070/in/photostream/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/45157248@N ... otostream/</a><!-- m -->

[Image: maddog.jpg]
Show offs..... LOL