Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 a.m. Intro Montages
The intro montages played the past two days at the start of the 6 o'clock hour (EST) have been awesome. The one about Zane being gay had me in tears as I sat down for breakfast.
The one intro clip that still kills me is the
hotwings: I sit on this to take a poo
freebeer: Zane's chest
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Steve's, "I'm too old to poop my pants," got a good hearty laugh out of me.
I am also of the newer addition "You got served, it's peanuts"
Philly Mike Wrote:I am also of the newer addition "You got served, it's peanuts"

I love this one!! :lol:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[drop]That's awesome![/drop]

This has worked its way into my everyday speak.
potthole Wrote:[drop]That's awesome![/drop]

Ditto. However, the way it comes out and the way I hear it come out is totally different. Yeah, I can laugh at myself!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i do love the "most embarassing moments" montage. the thing that cracks me up about that is the amount of times the word poop is used in it lol
I love the one about how gay Zane is and the montage of Free Beer's word scrambles. I'm waiting for a Hot Wing's one about all the times he was so sure about something only to be proven wrong which ultimately leads to fussiness.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
potthole Wrote:[drop]That's awesome![/drop]

I'm a little bit behind on the podcast *coughmonthandaweekcough*, so who/when does that drop happen?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
The audio is from one of the interns (Lurch?) from a few weeks ago. The guys were making fun of how he's always monotone when he talks, and had him do his best attempt at being excited about something. I believe it happened at the end of a round of You v. Us.
It is from Lurch, and it's from the brief return of Name That Tune, which Lurch made the list for. He was saying whether the answer was right or wrong, and he was so monotone that the guys made him be as excited as he could for the next answer. It's almost funnier in context, because that's such a crazy response to "Is this the right answer?"
Thanks potty and upperdeckercourt!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.