Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open relationships
Don't know if this was brought up before.

What are your thoughts on open relationships/marriages?

Is there anyone here that is in one?

How would you define one? There are many ways people look at it. Some think swinging is open, but it really isn't, same with threesomes, poligamy, polyamory, and so on. there is a difference in distinction. But I don't think that me just saying it will change anyones minds either.

I don't want this to become a whole discussion on immorality though, okay I am sure most of us know about religious views on the matter and it's not needed to point them out.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I've never been in an open relationship so I don't know if I have an educated opinion or not but I think it would take a people who were both inherently not jealous types to sucessfully pull this type of relationship off. I have thought about how I would react if I were suddenly confronted with this situation. Hell, I'll try anything once, twice if I like it. I think this could be done sucessfully if the couple started out this way, but not if you were on a serious monogomous relationship and your sweety sudenly wants to expand the bedroom opportunitys. Anyway thats my 2 cents.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
tits or gtfo.
I think they're fine if you don't mind the fact that it's very likely that your actual partner will become not just physically, but emotionally, involved with someone else. I couldn't do it. I'm possessive.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I have mentioned this before on here, but my ex-husband and I did have an open relationship. It really doesn't work out like in the movies though, not by a long shot. It only happened a few times, and considering he's my EX husband, maybe it wasn't the best idea. We didn't divorce for anything related to that, we divorced because he was psycho. I'm not sure I'd do it again... and by "it" I mean marriage. What a stupid thing that is haha
If your girlfriend is hot and willing to blow me, I'm all for your open relationship
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:If your girlfriend is hot and willing to blow me, I'm all for your open relationship

Well titan! I showed my wife the best pic i could find of you...
[Image: m_1c05cf6a21523cd7225831a39da80e19.jpg]

I guess judging by her answer you are not all for it...
Well Philly... post a picture of your wife and I'll let you know if she's hot enough to blow me
Wowie Groovie !
hmmmm let me think about it... ... ... ... Nope won't do it. The reasons are as follows.

I draw the line here at posting pics of my family.
I could do it but then just do lead to ridicule from you and I couldn't care less what comes from you as far as your opinion of my wife, then to have people back me against you because of an unneeded assault on my wife and her looks weather or not you actually think she is hot (because we know which way you would act regardless.)
and lastly if you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllly reeeeeeeeeeeellly wanted to know how she looked you could easily check the at least one pic i have of her on my FB page considering you are friended.
awwwwwwwwww c'mon
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:awwwwwwwwww c'mon
hey now... you keep this up and i am giong to have to start pmming you pics of my ass... and trust me you don't want to see that... I dont even want to see that....