Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of tiny buffalo... RIP Ben
Benny - You made a lasting impression on FB&HW and are part of one of my favorite segments. Thanks for the laughs and the incredible insight about the war in Iraq. Wish we could have heard from you more.
???
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Guessing its in reference to this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://freebeerandhotwings.com/blog?action=viewBlog&blogID=170107843800392431" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://freebeerandhotwings.com/blog?act ... 3800392431</a><!-- m -->
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
This blog post should be mandatory reading for all. Well said Joe, and RIP Ben.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
RIP Ben...
My condolences to Joe and to Ben's family.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
That is so sad.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
certainlycertainly Wrote:This blog post should be mandatory reading for all. Well said Joe, and RIP Ben.
I agree wholeheartedly. RIP ben
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Thanks so much for the sympathy and good words. I really appreciate it.
This sucks so much, Please accept my condolences. None of us actually knew Ben, but he sure did provide heart felt laughs for all us true FreeBeer and Hotwings fans. He will be missed.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
This is so crazy. Swine flu still seems like such an abstract, almost silly thing. But know that I sort of know someone who passed from it the whole disease really sinks in. It can take you that quickly. My sympathies go out to Joe and everyone who was close to Ben.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown