Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay Capital Punishment
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/10/AR2009111001396.html?hpid=topnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... id=topnews</a><!-- m -->

The sniper that was picking people off in the VA, DC area is going to be executed. I wish I could see this fucker's face as he breaths his last breath so I could spit in it as he dies.

I hope in the worse way something goes wrong with the medicine and he feels the worst burn in his life for 3 hours as if his insides are being eaten away by hundreds of fire ants slowly and painfully, all before he dies.

I know there are people out there who think I am wrong for wanting this to happen to someone, but I don't give a shit. This guy ruined so many lived, especially at a time the US didn't need any more problems. This sack of bile had drivers every day paranoid they could be next. trying to keep moving at gas stations so as not to be a steady target, trying to find cover as soon as exiting a car, or not even leaving the house for work. this prick deserves whatever bad happens to him x10.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I agree. I am for the death penalty in cases where there is 100% DNA or video proof. However I think the means of execution are unfortunately far too tame.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I only wish this guy could die a more painful death.
At first I thought the title of this thread was sarcastic. I'm so glad it's not because I totally agree.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:At first I thought the title of this thread was sarcastic. I'm so glad it's not because I totally agree.
lol yeah i realized that after the fact.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I said the same thing. Too bad you couldn't get his execution on pay per veiw.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"