Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The show at Wendy's
So, the guys are going to be at the Michigan St. Wendy's, and the Byron Center Wendy's on Friday from Noon to 1pm to help out with the Change A Child's Life campaign. Hot Wings and Joe will be on Michigan Street with Vanetta the kickass manager, and Zane and Free Beer will be at the Byron Center/Metro Health Wendy's. I'm pretty sure this is a call for photos of the guys mopping the floors again.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Tomorrow night they are doing the food thingy too but I don't remember where they said they would be. I do know it is at 7 pm.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I thought they were talking about going to a Griffins game tonight. Jesus, I need to pay more attention to the show than my job. Or maybe it was them at the Wine and Food festival.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I thought they were talking about going to a Griffins game tonight. Jesus, I need to pay more attention to the show than my job. Or maybe it was them at the Wine and Food festival.

The Griffins game is at noon. The cooking competition thing-ama-bob is tomorrow.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Seriously, when the hell did I become old and forgetful? Fuck my brain.

Here's the facebook event that I stole from Loose Wendy.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ical/event.php?eid=172205199757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ical/ ... 2205199757</a><!-- m -->

0rz0ski Wrote:Seriously, when the hell did I become old and forgetful? Fuck my brain.

Here's the facebook event that I stole from Loose Wendy.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ical/event.php?eid=172205199757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ical/ ... 2205199757</a><!-- m -->

We would have to remove your eyeball for that.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
No, I'm pretty sure that you'd be small enough to fit in my ear canal.
:lol:

Photos!
[Image: IMG_4724.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4729.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4731.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4734.JPG]

I can only post one at a time for some effing reason.
[Image: IMG_4736.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4740.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4742.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4748.JPG]

It's too bad I had a full day of photos to work on, fire in the holeing Zane would have been a shit load of fun.
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: IMG_4758.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4760.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4762.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4763.JPG]

This one is my favorite photo. I call it "Li'l Fella in Window".
[Image: IMG_4766.JPG]

Great pics!

FB looks like he's struggling.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I had photos of Zane working the drink machine, also struggling, but I messed up my settings on the camera and they came out blurry and horrible.

0rz0ski Wrote:I had photos of Zane working the drink machine, also struggling, but I messed up my settings on the camera and they came out blurry and horrible.

Shoulda hired a pro.
Wowie Groovie !
Biff Wrote:Great pics!

FB looks like he's struggling.

I like the guy leering over their shoulder with everything that they do
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Also, looks like I am gonna have to get out and see them this weekend when they come to albany

:yipee:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Shouldn't they be wearing hats? I wouldn't want Free Beer losing his hair into my food. Smile