Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Vs Commercials
If you're a Grand Rapids live listener, be sure to stick around and listen to the 95.7 W-lite commercial for Christmas music. Zane's new hobby is button mashing during the songs, which I wholeheartedly approve of, since it's not even Thanksgiving yet. There's nothing better than hearing vomit noises, 'fudgepacker', and 'whore!' over a horrible commercial.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
100% agreed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
yeah, very funny to hear.

One of my personal favs is still the AIDS PSA where he hit the "you have AIDS" song for a second.

lol what i would do to have seen the look freebeer gave him, then to hear the lecture. Was probably just as bad as the "fat albert" incident.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Mad props to Zane for doing this!

My wife and I have the radio on in our kitchen as we are getting ready for work in the morning, and all week long we immediately stop everything when we hear the commercials start, to better hear Zane's awesomeness.

Philly Mike Wrote:yeah, very funny to hear.

One of my personal favs is still the AIDS PSA where he hit the "you have AIDS" song for a second.

lol what i would do to have seen the look freebeer gave him, then to hear the lecture. Was probably just as bad as the "fat albert" incident.

I remember hearing that live and doing a double-take at the radio in my car.
Oh God, I remember the AIDS one. Another great one was when he was playing the 'boner rising' drop during those natural male enhancement commercials.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Thanks to Mike, I spent the rest of the day at work humming the tune of that AIDS song.
Biff Wrote:100% agreed.

Also 100 % agreed, fix your damn avatar . red X is not attractive on you .
Wowie Groovie !
Today's instance of Zane Vs Commercials: Halle Berry "Make me feel good!" and "That's awesome!" during Adam and Eve sex toy commercial.

:thumbup:

This never gets old. The prospect of Zane doing this keeps me halfway-listening to the commercials whenever they come on.
I wish they could post some audio of this. I like when Zane does it, but not enough to listen to all the commercials.