Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thoughts
I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no
one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me, and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
This Triple IPA from Founder's is awesome.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
Sometimes a good poop is all you need to have a satisfactory day. A guy told me this, because girls don't poop.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
I want Wendy's.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
There is a great need for sarcasm font.
Scat post - you've been forewarned.

[spoiler=]I once made an albino poop. No, I didn't push on an albino's stomach. My poop had no color.[/spoiler]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Scat post - you've been forewarned.

[spoiler=]I once made an albino poop. No, I didn't push on an albino's stomach. My poop had no color.[/spoiler]

HAHAHAHAHA Did you break you digestive system????
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I am really hungry
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type

Wicked!!
You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
Queenie Wrote:You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

Right about...........

NOW.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

Right about...........

NOW.

Ha. I decided at 8:15 this morning I wasn't going to be productive.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

schuyler16 Wrote:I am really hungry
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
While driving yesterday, I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it. Thanks Mario Kart.

Recently for me that's been the moment my alarm goes off in the morning. Sure, I get stuff done at work, but with the way things are right now, I never actually accomplish anyhting.
I think I want fish for dinner.
Wowie Groovie !
I like popcorn
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I like day old popcorn
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I too prefer popcorn the day after it's been popped.

Same thing with Pizza Hut pan pizza.
Wowie Groovie !
I only prefer movie popcorn the day after it's been popped.

Pizza is almost always better the day after.

Titan! Wrote:Same thing with Pizza Hut pan pizza.

Heck yes! Pan pizza the next day rules the pizza world.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fazoli's used to have the best day old pizza. I'd find myself tempted to buy one and not even touch it until the next day. But then they changed their crust and sauce. Now it's not good at all.
Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.
Queenie Wrote:Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

Queenie do you remember putting a matchbook under the old 8 track tapes to make them play correctly?

[spoiler=]I don't but I figure you're old enough to remember[/spoiler]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yes, Biff. Yes I do.

I also still have REO's "You Can Tune a Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish" and Styx's "Paradise Theater" albums (and also an LP player that still works).
Queenie Wrote:Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

Do I remember that? That was the best feeling in the world when you blew on it and it actually worked afterwards. I nearly blew my feeble asthmatic lungs out working on those cartridges for my N64(It probably helped my lungs considerably looking back on it).
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:

Do I remember that? That was the best feeling in the world when you blew on it and it actually worked afterwards. I nearly blew my feeble asthmatic lungs out working on those cartridges for my N64(It probably helped my lungs considerably looking back on it).

Yep sometimes you would have to do it a couple times....but the feeling of victory was great!
does a one legged duck swim in a circle?
I like to move it, move it....(spending way too much time with kids...)
I've come to realize that I generally hate most people.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I'm tired of being busy. Really looking forward to not having shit to do.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Opus Wrote:I've come to realize that I generally hate most people.

You have IT-ish jobs and it took you this long to figure that out? Big Grin

dino Wrote:I'm tired of being busy. Really looking forward to not having shit to do.

You'll get bored.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I wish Fistor would show up more often.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:I wish Fistor would show up more often.

I saw him mowing his lawn last week. Had it been possible to hear me, I'd have rolled down the window and yelled to him as I drove past.
Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".
Queenie Wrote:Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".

I totally agree. Then I want to ask "How much does street smart pay?"
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."