Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas has banned marriage!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3I6iRikL2w[/youtube]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
No surprise they did something that stupid...wow tho think of how easily you can get out of paying anything with a divorce now because legally you were never really married in the first place...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:No surprise they did something that stupid...wow tho think of how easily you can get out of paying anything with a divorce now because legally you were never really married in the first place...

yeah because the state does not recognize it at all that would probably make the law retroactive. or they may have made it like that too, this would make all of them null and void. now when they reinstate marriage i wonder how many people will say they don't want theirs reinstated because you know there are people who will use this as the chance they needed to separate.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I refuse to get married ever again until everyone has the right to marry who they want. Religious freaks have ruined the sanctity of marriage for me. This douche and anyone that says Texans aren't really married is stupid though haha It's obvious what the Texas bigots meant though, so it's a non-issue
Ashleyme Wrote:I refuse to get married ever again until everyone has the right to marry who they want. Religious freaks have ruined the sanctity of marriage for me. This douche and anyone that says Texans aren't really married is stupid though haha It's obvious what the Texas bigots meant though, so it's a non-issue

It may be obvious, but the law is still the law and they did legally ban all marriage no matter if they wanted too or not.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Well, that's the reason lawyers are so rich. Because everyone is stupid and literal.