Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer, Hot Wings, Eric Zane - Remember Your First Love?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.talonse.com/FBHWMB.wma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talonse.com/FBHWMB.wma</a><!-- m -->

[Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So, you gonna propose to them Biff? Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Zane's the only one who'd consider, 'cuz he's the only one that is gay. Wink
Wow, how old is that clip?
Ballpark year and a half, if I recall.
Ahhhhh the good old days, way back before we became the spite board.

Sigh.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Ahhhhh the good old days, way back before we became the spite board.

Sigh.

Back before they hired syndicators. :problem:
Back when they loved us *sniff* I miss 'em guys! why don't you love us anymore!!! Sad
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I don't mind so much that the guys from the show aren't active here, what frustrates me is just how seemingly overnight they went from talking this place up to dogging on it.
yep.

I agree with Potty, it does seem like they turned on us pretty quick.

Gaytards.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:yep.

I agree with Potty, it does seem like they turned on us pretty quick.

Gaytards.
Gee I wonder why? lol
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
We got a mention on air this morning. Thanks Zane!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
We did?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
That's twice this week
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:That's twice this week

Yep keep the spite coming! :thumbup:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!