Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW Wikipedia Page
History

The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show began as an afternoon show in Council Bluffs, Iowa (within the Omaha metropolitan area) at non-commercial station KIWR in March of 1997. The Show consisted of two former Central Michigan University roommates who eventually became sexually involved with each other and then moved to mornings several months later where they remained until the summer of 2000, when they moved to WBON in Knoxville, TN. It was there that they met the show’s eventual 3rd member and fellow CMU grad, Eric Zane, who was, at the time, their direct competitor at WIMZ. When Zane was fired for ejaculating on a poster of Kid Rock while on the air, he immediately drove across town, and joined The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show. The show then moved to New Jersey, where they were on WTHK in Trenton and WCHR on the Jersey Shore. The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show began full syndication in 2004 with the move to WGRD in Grand Rapids, Michigan and began syndicating to WTHK and WCHR. The show is now heard on 17 radio stations.[3]

Gotta love living in the digital age.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Gotta love living in the digital age.

It's so much better than reading the drivel on restroom walls.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Those who write in restroom stalls
Should roll their shit in little balls.
And those that read those lines of wit
Should eat those little balls of shit.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Further proof that everything you read on wikipedia is 100%, undisputed fact.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I got this message from Wiki today

This is the last warning you will receive for your disruptive edits, such as those you made to The Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. If you vandalize Wikipedia again, you will be blocked from editing. TomCat4680 (talk) 15:37, 27 November 2009 (UTC)

Ooops. Angel
Wowie Groovie !
Haha You're on notice
watch out for the wiki police!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
You officially got a Wiki-ticket!
I don't know why I got this, I would never ever edit FB&HW's wiki page andinsinuate that they were lovers while at CMU
Wowie Groovie !
How does Wikipedia know that's not true?
Well apparantly TomCat4680 has a problem with Free Beer and Hot Wings man love.
Wowie Groovie !
Ashleyme Wrote:How does Wikipedia know that's not true?

this is actually a good question
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I'm pretty sure that being gay is one of the admission requirements for Central.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown