Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holidays
[Image: 4136405785_ed64a8a1e6.jpg]
Is this original work? If so, major kudos to you!
Awesome! Mind if I steal this for the website?

-steve
Yeah, I was bored last night while the last of the stuff was cooking...Steve's face isn't quite right, but with the pics I had to work with, it was the best I could do.

Steve - knock yourself out. I've got a bigger version if you'd rather have that one. I scaled it for the site.
Since I couldn't get Steve's just right on the New Kids pic, I figured a better shot was due. Enjoy. (A full sized version is also available if anyone would like it for wallpaper.)

[Image: 4137142953_c9a3160138.jpg]
Wow....Freebeer looks hilarious as a fat guy....awesome.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Look at that lil' fella Zane! Awesome work, Zester!
LOL thanks Potthole...I'm thankful for Photoshop this time of year! I do this kinda crap all the time, so when I saw the collection of photos they put up, it was nirvana for me. Whenever I'm looking for source pics to use with them, I always look for one with a tiny fella to use for Zane.
Excellent work Hot Zesty!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If we had Karma, I'd give you 1,000,000 thumbs up for these!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Well done sir !
Wowie Groovie !
For the record, if anyone ever stumbles on some interesting group shots to use as source images that you'd like to see done, just send me a message and I'll see what I can do. Like I said, I love this stuff.
[Image: 4139822236_62ebf08f77_o.jpg]

No lie - I went to high school with a kid who looked JUST like Zane in this shot.
By request, for Potthole. He said he took this picture with his high school friends on Wednesday, but he really wanted FBHW's heads on there instead. The challenge in this shot was size. (That's what she said.)

I sorta rushed on HW and Zane, but I had to pee. Sorry dude.

[Image: 4140119422_fd656a1e9f_o.jpg]
Titan gave me the idea for the pose. I was planning on having my friends all wear a tux, but Titan said the loincloth would be a much classier look.
I'm not gonna lie. He was right.
[Image: 4140329200_233f5bac04_o.jpg]

Joe looks intense!

(Ten points if you know what band this really is.)
Pearl Jam?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You are correct, sir.
:clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Man!! You"ve got some mad photoshopping skillz there, Zester!! Well done sir!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Lots and lotsa practice, Q.
Zester, if you are feeling up to it, we could probably use a new banner, considering I kinda ripped the one at the top from the old site and just modified it a bit.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I'll see what I can come up with in the next few days. ;o)
I had a few minutes tonight to play around, and threw this together. I tried to keep the general vibe of the existing banner with just a little tweaking here and there. Let me know what you think and we can go from there to modify it as needed to suit your purposes.

The forums scale the image- once we have one that you're interested in, let me know and I can email it to you.

[Image: 4149241818_36938332de_o.jpg]
That looks really nice. Although in the spirit of the "spite board" we need to graffiti their faces :lol:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So, what happened to this as the new banner?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I got really busy over the last couple of weeks. I will try to get it up over the next few days, but no promises.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
potthole Wrote:Titan gave me the idea for the pose. I was planning on having my friends all wear a tux, but Titan said the loincloth would be a much classier look.

Dammit.....how'd I end up in this ?.....

Zester your 'shop skills are crazy mad. I am in awe sir.
Wowie Groovie !
Its up. Had to make a couple slight color mods, but it looks good.

Thanks Zester.
Opus Wrote:Its up. Had to make a couple slight color mods, but it looks good.

Thanks Zester.

It's gone!

BTW, yes, nice work Zester!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Gone?
Opus Wrote:Gone?

Nevermind. I forgot I ad blocked it at work.

/idiot
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zester, that duck hunt one is priceless!!! I loved what you did with Zane! As pothole said.."cute lil fella"!!