Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Cliches???
In the political spectrum there are a ton of fun and exciting cliches that people like to spout when asked why they believe what they believe. What are some of your favorites that make you laugh, roll your eyes or get you pissed?

I am a personal fan of cookie cutter conservatives using the term "smaller government" as their basis for why they support conservatives and a big fan of liberals saying that gun laws/bans will take guns out of the hands of criminals. Both of these responses are laughable to me!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
"My bad".

This is the rallying cry of idiots everywhere.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
don't forget, "it's all good"
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
How about, "it is what it is." Talk about a redundant statement.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I love it when somebody gets all hoity-toity because they accuse you of throwing out a "straw man" argument.
I hate:

"I'm not gonna lie.."
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I hate:

"I'm not gonna lie.."

That one and "to tell the truth..........."

what, you were lying before?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
How about:

"It doesn't get any better than this."

Fuck that it always can be better...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
The guy who started this thread. He's about the biggest cliche Democrat I have run across, and seeing his comments is enough to make me hate all Democrats just a little bit.
zdunklee Wrote:How about:

"It doesn't get any better than this."

Fuck that it always can be better...

Whenever I hear someone say that, I always think "Let's add some strippers and beer, I bet THAT would make it better"
Wowie Groovie !
"No offense, but..."

Someone is always about to offend you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.