Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sons of Anarchy
Better than The Sopranos.

Discuss.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hmmmmm....

Seems like there was a thread about this previously....

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1491&p=34962&hilit=Hamlet#p34962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1491&p=34962&hilit=Hamlet#p34962</a><!-- l -->

But that's okay, better late than never.

I love this show.

The humor, the drama, all mixes really well.
Wowie Groovie !
Nice.

Did you see Tuesday night's episode?

After it was done I could only say "wow".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah, I gotta say I did not see that coming.

It's on again tonight at midnight

And the 4 most recent episodes are on channel 1 On Demand,
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Yeah, I gotta say I did not see that coming.

It's on again tonight at midnight

And the 4 most recent episodes are on channel 1 On Demand,

2 things that I did not like:

1. Them sitting on the cop car. The ATF is inside and they really need to not make it obvious that the cops are in their back pocket.

2. Tig could have stayed behind and nailed Zobelle. But then we'd have one less cliff hanger.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I wish that ATF chick would die. She's now ruined a lot of lives with her lies.
sunshyne Wrote:I wish that ATF chick would die. She's now ruined a lot of lives with her lies.

Uh, the lives of scumbags. Remember: no matter how much you like the characters of the show they are all scummy criminals who enable drug dealers by selling weapons.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
lol, yeah, but its bad when the "good guys" are just as scummy.
Biff Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I wish that ATF chick would die. She's now ruined a lot of lives with her lies.

Uh, the lives of scumbags. Remember: no matter how much you like the characters of the show they are all scummy criminals who enable drug dealers by selling weapons.
well of course they're scumbags but thats what makes them interesting characters. Michael Corleone is a scumbag too but who didn't love it when he killed the Turk and Mclusky(the Police Captain)? America has a morbid obsession with organized crime in any form.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:
Biff Wrote:

well of course they're scumbags but thats what makes them interesting characters. Michael Corleone is a scumbag too but who didn't love it when he killed the Turk and Mclusky(the Police Captain)? America has a morbid obsession with organized crime in any form.

That is the only thing I like about the Sopranos better than SOA. Just when I fell in love with the characters they would do something that reminded you of how scummy they are. That doesn't really happen with SOA. They make them out to be heros just a little too much.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.