Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I had this extremely strange dream
and all of you guys were in it. For real, I woke up at about 4:00 am this morning and was just freaking out at how real the dream seemed. I came to GR and we had this band thing going on. Potthole was on drums, I was on rhythm guitar, zdunk was on bass and Biff was on lead.

There was a chick that sang a few songs, but for the most part Biff sang. The chicks "real" name was Julie and I'm not sure where that came from. Do we have someone by the name of Julie? Anyway, Mad Dog came in and did a "guest" shot in the lead guitar spot, but didn't sing. Potthole sang while Mad Dog was playing.

Other board regulars, including Allyson, Nicole, Krys, Titan, Boiza, Howie, Philly Mike, etc were in the audience, which was basically a shelter by the beach. Becky was there, but was laying out on the beach with Linzi. Gosh, it seemed just freakishly real though. Oh, but the only non-realistic thing (and the funniest part) was the fact that all the dudes had mullets!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
lol, too funny! can I be in the band?
I wanted to grow a mullet just to be a smartass but it was shot down quickly.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I had a starter mullet in college
Wowie Groovie !
sunshyne Wrote:lol, too funny! can I be in the band?

Oh hell! Maybe it was Janna and not Julie!! It makes complete sense!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Biff Wrote:I wanted to grow a mullet just to be a smartass but it was shot down quickly.

Like recently?
Queenie Wrote:
Biff Wrote:I wanted to grow a mullet just to be a smartass but it was shot down quickly.

Like recently?

About a month ago...
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

Like recently?

About a month ago...

And did you say something on the board about it? Because now it's all coming back to me and very well may be the reason you guys all had mullets!!!
I think I mentioned it in chat....maybe.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:I think I mentioned it in chat....maybe.

I searched but couldn't find it . . . nevertheless . . . Zdunk is going to get his hair cut today. I think he might be leaning towards a mullet!! :lol:
No mullets here...but it did almost inspire me!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
One of my roomies and I were going to get mullet wigs during our freshman year of college, but then he moved out at Christmas, and I didn't feel like being an ass just by myself.
potthole Wrote:One of my roomies and I were going to get mullet wigs during our freshman year of college, but then he moved out at Christmas, and I didn't feel like being an ass just by myself.

As opposed to what you do now?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I had a full on mullette for a couple of years in my early twentys complete with a perm in back. Women loved to run their fingers through it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I had a full on mullette for a couple of years in my early twentys complete with a perm in back. Women loved to run their fingers through it.

I just vomited a little.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Mad Dog Wrote:I had a full on mullette for a couple of years in my early twentys complete with a perm in back. Women loved to run their fingers through it.

[Image: tumblr_kunt1lL3Ce1qaytjho1_500.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."