Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Earth
Ok lets say Super Earth is in fact inhabited by aliens that have near or greater than human intelligence. What would you like these aliens to be like if we could hypothetically get to their planet? I personally would prefer either a highly advanced peaceful society that was willing to help us by sharing their knowledge with us, or a society that thinks they are the most devastating military force in the universe but turn out to be the france of the galaxy so that we can have us a good ol' alien smackdown before we take Super Earth as property of the US of A(we get first dibs on Super Earth due to the Finders-Keepers clause of the Geneva convention, the same reason we get first dibs on the moon). Manifest Destiny Bitches!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Okay, they've already said that the planet they found that more than likely has water on it will have a very dense, unliveable atmosphere. We'd be just as likely to live on Neptune, which is covered with ice.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:Okay, they've already said that the planet they found that more than likely has water on it will have a very dense, unliveable atmosphere. We'd be just as likely to live on Neptune, which is covered with ice.
I was speaking in more of a hypothetical sense that if, like the guys were talking about, the planet was an exact recreation of earth what would you want out of any aliens living there.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type