Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Celebrity Death Pool
JD Salinger is dead
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8486439.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8486439.stm</a><!-- m -->
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Nobody had him, but John Murtha has passed:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/08/john.murtha.obit/index.html?hpt=T1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/08/ ... tml?hpt=T1</a><!-- m -->
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I am so pissed I missed this thread. You guys probably could have chalked up another trophy for me. Oh well, there's always 2011.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I don't know if anyone had him or not but Andrew Koenig is dead
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:I don't know if anyone had him or not but Andrew Koenig is dead

And he took his own life too. For those of you who don't know who he was, he played Boner on Growing Pains. Very sad.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:I don't know if anyone had him or not but Andrew Koenig is dead

And he took his own life too. For those of you who don't know who he was, he played Boner on Growing Pains. Very sad.

Of course he took his own life. For the rest of his life he was going to be called Boner everywhere he went.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

Of course he took his own life. For the rest of his life he was going to be called Boner everywhere he went.

Jiggy is 100% correct...also I nominate Jiggy gets the new nickname Boner...do I hear a second? (Come on we all know we want to see how long it takes for him to kill himself) :lol:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

Jiggy is 100% correct...also I nominate Jiggy gets the new nickname Boner...do I hear a second? (Come on we all know we want to see how long it takes for him to kill himself) :lol:

I'll second that. Boner's better than Pussy.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Boner's better than Pussy.

Yah, if you're a fag.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:Boner's better than Pussy.

Yah, if you're a fag.

.... :problem:

yeah, kinda walked into that one.
At least you didn't hurdle into it like a georgian luger
Guess no one has Corey Haim. How long will it be before someone gets a point?
That's too bad. Wasn't he the "normal" Corey?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think feldman was the normal one
Ashleyme Wrote:Guess no one has Corey Haim. How long will it be before someone gets a point?

Im confident Dick Clark is gonna come through for me
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
Ashleyme Wrote:Guess no one has Corey Haim. How long will it be before someone gets a point?

Im confident Dick Clark is gonna come through for me
If he doesn't he's going to be the first person whose body decomposed while they were still alive
I think they'll wheel Dick Clark out one more year at least. Not so for Peter Graves though. In memory, this post will self destruct.....
Ashleyme Wrote:I think they'll wheel Dick Clark out one more year at least. Not so for Peter Graves though. In memory, this post will self destruct.....
kaboom