Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dig Deeper, Fans!
There's one thing I don't like about Best Of shows. Fans keep requesting the same segments, and I always wind up hearing the same ones over and over.

Fans, dig deeper, ask for some new (aka different) segments!
My Thoughts exactly
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I want to hear some of the really early stuff. Like a few segments from their first week in GR
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I want to hear some of the really early stuff. Like a few segments from their first week in GR

Second.
How about Zane and Hot Wings' Brokeback Mountain movie?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
And just in case you missed it.....

That was our fearless leader Biff tazing Joe this morning.

"Joe hung up on me once, that was just payback"

:clap:
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:"Joe hung up on me once, that was just payback"

:clap:

When I walked over by FB's microphone to say that, FB jumped back because he thought I was going to taze him too.

Since they didn't know me at that time I am quite certain they were on edge about me possibly going nuts and tazing them all.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I wish there was a way to hear some of the stuff they did when they were over here in jersey before they went to GRD. Plenty of stuff that could be made fun of like the whole "like mike" thing or the "tasty kake" problem they had
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I wanted to hear the segments where they found the local commercials with the mini-mall and Jun Ri self defense. I never got around to emailing Steve though. Sad
boogernails Wrote:I wanted to hear the segments where they found the local commercials with the mini-mall and Jun Ri self defense. I never got around to emailing Steve though. Sad

That was good stuff. The best part was when the mini mall guy called them. Classic!

If you want to get a laugh at local commercials, look up "Rose City Motors" on YouTube.

They'll deliver the vee-hickle to you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'd like to hear some old games. Uncanny Impressions, Dumber Than Zane, Name That Tune, etc. have all produced tons of classic moments and none of them ever get replayed. I like Joe stunts as much as the next guy and I know Steve keeps saying on air that he gets requests for them but he's playing like four Joe stunts a day. That's a bit much. Also, the last time Steve had to do a few Best Ofs lots of those same segments ended up being flashbacks soon after.

I love Steve's work for the most part and he's a good guy so I don't want to bash him. I just highly recommend that he keeps a list of what he has and hasn't played during Best Ofs and Flashbacks so that he can make sure he doesn't keep giving us the same stuff over and over again.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Did I hear right that they will be off again this Thursday and Friday? I don't remember why, but I think he said they'll all be away.