Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter drivers
It happens every year. Some dick in a truck pulls out in front of me.

[Image: dick%20in%20a%20truck.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Looks like the ball on our right is a little heavier than the other...
yep its hanging a little lower than the other
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Thats how mine are.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Thats how mine are.

Orz is going to need to see a picture for proof.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:

Hey!! And now I have a new camera too!!
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Biff Wrote:

She would prefer that you PM the pictures to her.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:
Biff Wrote:

She would prefer that you PM the pictures to her.

I'm working one up right now!
That is too funny. I love it.
How the HELL did I get pulled into this? :evil:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:How the HELL did I get pulled into this? :evil:

Didn't you get my text?
Mad Dog Wrote:

Didn't you get my text?

First 26 seconds of this specifically...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104418</a><!-- m -->
Mad Dog Wrote:

Didn't you get my text?

What tex...OH! YES AND DON'T RESEND IT.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:

Didn't you get my text?

What tex...OH! NO PLEASE RESEND IT.

Huh, must really like that text huh Orz?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Do your balls hang low? Do they sway to and fro? With the suspension on a Ford F-150, I'm guessing no...
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
Wanna know why I have no faith in humanity?

Because stupid fuckers can't be bothered to take 30 seconds to wipe off their headlights and taillights; especially people in white cars.

NEWSFLASH: Unless you are driving a car manufactured before 1990, the headlights don't get warm enough to melt the snow.

I hate people.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Wanna know why I have no faith in humanity?

Because stupid fuckers can't be bothered to take 30 seconds to wipe off their headlights and taillights; especially people in white cars.

NEWSFLASH: Unless you are driving a car manufactured before 1990, the headlights don't get warm enough to melt the snow.

I hate people.

My car is a 2005 and the headlights get warmer and melt the snow faster than my defroster can melt the snow. This also causes me to have to scrape the damn things off every time because if it is snowing and I stop the car the headlights freeze over...it is kinda a pain in the ass.

Also I hate the idiots who don't get the snow off their roof and it blows in my face the whole time I am behind them...take and extra 30 seconds and make the roads safer...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:My car is a 2005 and the headlights get warmer and melt the snow faster than my defroster can melt the snow. This also causes me to have to scrape the damn things off every time because if it is snowing and I stop the car the headlights freeze over...it is kinda a pain in the ass.

I stand corrected.

I do see a lot of people, especially those in white cars, who do not wipe the snow/ice off their headlights.

And I agree with you about the roof thing. Annoying.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I hate farmers who have a minor fender-bender in the middle of a back road and then decide to talk about everything under the sun except how they are going to move out of the way for people who have to go to work.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I hate farmers who have a minor fender-bender in the middle of a back road and then decide to talk about everything under the sun except how they are going to move out of the way for people who have to go to work.

Thats nitpicking isnt it? Angel
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I hate farmers who have a minor fender-bender in the middle of a back road and then decide to talk about everything under the sun except how they are going to move out of the way for people who have to go to work.

Thats nitpicking isnt it? Angel

Not when your the one trying to go to work!!