Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge
Does the Huge show have a podcast ?

on yesterday's show at about 5:15 he had perhaps the biggest blunder I've ever heard on live radio.

is there anyone who knows anyway to post this ?

It was awesome.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan told me what the blunder was, and if anyone has this, please, for baby Jesus's sake, post it!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thehugeshowsunday.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thehugeshowsunday.com/</a><!-- m -->

I watched a little video, but didn't see anything else.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Someone has to tell me what it was even if we don't get the audio.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I'll tell but I want to wait a little bit first, trust me it would be much better if you heard it rather than me writing about it.
Wowie Groovie !
Something tells me if you haven't found it yet, you're not going to.
yeah probably

gimme the weekend and let us see what hapens
Wowie Groovie !
I will anxiously await your findings.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I will anxiously await your findings.

As will I. I loves me a good Huge bashin'.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan! Wrote:yeah probably

gimme the weekend and let us see what hapens

Not a problem at all. For dirt on HugeASS, I can be very patient.
Guys were funny in the 10:00 hour this morning, doing their impersonations of Pock Face!!! They just forgot to keep mentioning "ice cold Miller Lite."

Also, before Sean & Terp gave us a real sports show in W. Michigan, I used to have to really turn it off when David "The Mad Dog" DeMarco used to host because David "The Mad Dog" DeMarco said David "The Mad Dog" DeMarco about 10,000 David "The Mad Dog" DeMarco times during David "The Mad Dog" DeMarco's broadcast. That guy is almost as annoying as Simonson.
That guy is horrible. I was flipping through stations one day and stopped on that turd. He sounded too ADD-- seemed to have trouble putting together coherent thoughts.
Seriously? Well at least it will be fun to see the guys beat him into submission!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2010/01/radio_wars_wgrds_free_beer_and.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/gran ... r_and.html</a><!-- m -->
Obviously based on that article, we know what the Huge Show is going to cover today. As much as this is an attempt to belittle the guys, based on the way the article was worded, by the GR Press, since Huge works for them I'm sure it will be how he starts his show and will continue to try to poke at FB&HW every second with nothing but his lame attempts at humor. I am, of course, giving him way too much credit by using such a nice word as lame in my last sentence. Although it will pain me to give Huge the ratings, I may just have to tune in today and laugh at him!
:wtf:

That's....not news. What? What?

I can't even think of anything to say, it's so fucking stupid.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[Image: huge-bill-simonsonjpg-4049fa7a59ff1437_large.jpg]

This ain't a flattering photo, fucktard.

Notice the author of the article? I wonder who was included in the "Staff" when it was written to read:

"Do you follow the syndicated (and very popular) "Free Beer and Hot Wings" show on WGRD-FM (97.9)?

Or do you listen to the sports talk show giant in town, better known as "Huge" -- who can be heard across the state (including WBBL-FM 107.3) and found online through his Huge Blog on Mlive.com?"

Wow...all across the state, that is huge...wait FB&HW is syndicated in other states outside of Michigan, so why didn't the "Staff" feel the need to include that instead of just saying "syndicated"??? Hmmmmmm.

Huge's ratings are dropping because everyone is defecting to Sean & Terp because they actually let their callers have an opposing viewpoint instead of the Huge Show, you know "the voice of the people," " Where we tell it like it is," "Where your opinion matters," (unless you disagree with Huge, then you get berated and hung up on).
Also, they posted a podcast segment. Isn't that, uh, illegal?

This post exists cause I'm impatient.

Free Beer pulled back on the reigns. Too bad. That idiot Huge needs to be bashed repeatedly.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Holy shit.

(15:03:42) 0rz0ski: lets do a tally of how many sponsors he drops
(15:03:46) 0rz0ski: grpress
(15:03:47) 0rz0ski: rv show
(15:04:05) landmammaldolphin: He'll mention Ice Cold Miller Light soon
(15:04:11) 0rz0ski: devos children
(15:04:19) landmammaldolphin: Grand Rapids New Cars Association
(15:04:21) 0rz0ski: arbormortgage
(15:04:41) landmammaldolphin: GR Press again
(15:04:43) 0rz0ski: devos place
(15:04:52) 0rz0ski: gold and silver exchange
(15:05:20) 0rz0ski: two men and a truck

For $2,000 we can own 3 hours of the Huge show!!!!!

I'm setting up a paypal site.

A caller has a shitty connection.

Huge: You probably need a Sprint phone! A Palm Pre will give you better connection.

"Everybody liked KLQ but me, so I killed it!" Great line, Zane!

landmammaldolphin Wrote:Huge's ratings are dropping because everyone is defecting to Sean & Terp because they actually let their callers have an opposing viewpoint instead of the Huge Show, you know "the voice of the people," " Where we tell it like it is," "Where your opinion matters," (unless you disagree with Huge, then you get berated and hung up on).

And they are willing to admit they were wrong if they make an incorrect prediction. And they aren't constantly spouting off random ads. And they.....
Zane's imitation of Matt Hanlon in that clip sounds just like his Paul Stanley impression. Only slightly less gay.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
He dumped a lot of people but I didn't hear him mention anything before I got home. I didn't listen after 5:00, anything happen?
I didn't listen after 5 either, because I was too busy refinancing my mortgage via ArborMortgage, and drinking ice cold miller lites while reading the GR Press.

0rz0ski Wrote:I didn't listen after 5 either, because I was too busy refinancing my mortgage via ArborMortgage, and drinking ice cold miller lites while reading the GR Press.

As you were reaching for your Sprint phone, to call into the Central Michigan hotline, while standing in line at Meijer, your home for Detroit Tigers gear.
It's odd that you two say that because I was going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch Central Michigan, using Amway products, go into an Auto Value Store and get their taxes done by Beene Garter (who coincidentally I used to use as an accounting firm for my business until I realized they were charging me $10,000/year to do absolutely nothing but guess at my tax numbers and I will never recommend them to anyone) all while sitting at a Brann's Sports Grille. Should you want to...hang on...MULLER YOU STUPID IDIOT, I'M TRYING TO DO A SHOW AND ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS SCREW IT UP YOU ARE STUPID AND YOU DO A HORRIBLE JOB.

Anyway, should you want to see the video, send me a message on my Vitamin Water inbox.
oops...my bag...I thought this thread was about me. ( that's what she said, anyway )
we weren't talking about asses . . . just some sports talk show host Wink

i kid, i kid
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:we weren't talking about asses . . . just some sports talk show host Wink

So, actually, we were talking about asses.
Got into a conversation with a coworker of mine who is a big FBHW fan, and found out she had a "Don't you know who I am?" type of incident with Large a couple years ago.

She's friends with the owner of a basketball facility in the GR area and was working at the front door of a 3-on-3 tournament. Large's program happened to be a sponsor, and he came walking in with a big Gatorade in hand. As he tried to enter she stopped him and informed him that he wasn't allowed to bring in outside drinks, per house rules. He started to fuss, and she pointed to the big sign at the ticket table, which stated no outside drinks.

He then actually uttered the phrase, "Don't you know who I am?" to which she said yes, but rules were rules. Large continued to fuss, asking for the owner (who was out of town), and finally went over to a corner of the entranceway, and slowly drank the rest of his Gatorade, the whole time staring at her.
Yep, that sounds just like Huge. Give your friend a pat on the back...not for enforcing the rules, but for doing it to Huge!!!!

I saw Michael Grey at Silver Bullet when I was sighting in a rifle on New Year's Eve. I asked him when he is going to replace Huge and get that jerk off the air. He said he hoped soon because getting up at 4 a.m. was killing him. I can only hope that with Huge's ratings dropping, he gets canned.

Anyone know where I can get a hold of the ratings figures? I would love to keep an eye on the ratings between Huge and S&T and e-mail them to Huge every time S&T beats him.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Yep, that sounds just like Huge. Give your friend a pat on the back...not for enforcing the rules, but for doing it to Huge!!!!

I saw Michael Grey at Silver Bullet when I was sighting in a rifle on New Year's Eve. I asked him when he is going to replace Huge and get that jerk off the air. He said he hoped soon because getting up at 4 a.m. was killing him. I can only hope that with Huge's ratings dropping, he gets canned.

Anyone know where I can get a hold of the ratings figures? I would love to keep an eye on the ratings between Huge and S&T and e-mail them to Huge every time S&T beats him.

Do a google search for "Michigan Buzzboard". The ratings are often posted under the GR/W Michigan area.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thanks Biff, I'll check it out.
Biff, Huge actually tried to sue that board??? For what slander? Wow, he is truly a piece of work!
okay so I didn't find the clip, but as promised I'll spill what I heard.

(but know that in this telling it's going to be a bit of a let down)

Huge was talking about something involving women as hockey fans, when I tuned in he was tlaking with a caller doing his usual tell me who your favorite player is thing,

Here's a transcript as filitered through my memory from 3 weeks ago:

Huge: so whos your favorite all time hockey player ?

Caller: Bob McHockey pants, he was great

Huge: Oh yeah I remember him, great passer. so who does your wife like ?

Caller: (A bit of silence.) Muh... MY Wife ? I'm a woman.

Huge: (Audible gasp and choke and the loudest silence ever heard on radio)

Caller....

Huge. Heh. HAH ! Wow, that was bad.

The caller was a good sport about it, and she did have a pretty androgynous voice, but it was still pretty devastating. Huge tried to laugh it off, but the damage was done.
Wowie Groovie !
Was it Connie? She is an old lady that called in a few years ago and they replay the clip all the time. I may actually have the audio at home and I can try to post it after I get home from work if you want me to.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Anyone know where I can get a hold of the ratings figures? I would love to keep an eye on the ratings between Huge and S&T and e-mail them to Huge every time S&T beats him.

I enjoy lurking at that Buzzboard that Biff mentioned and over the weekend I saw a couple of posts that referred to the fact that S&T beat Huge in the fall ratings. The thread with those ratings was only showing station v. station, though, so I wasn't able to confirm it.