Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan is a Giant Fat Ass
My first official weigh in of the year 373 lbs...

(my height is 6' 5")

Which according to the CDC website gives me a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 44.2 and puts me well within the "obese" category

My plan is to hit the gym 5 or 6 times a week and post my weekly results here.

Okay bitches, who's willing to put their height and weight out there for all to see and join me in this ?
Wowie Groovie !
I commend you Titan for wanting to get healthy. Remember rule #1: cardio.

anyway, posting it somewhere will help motivate you.

I want to lose 10 - 15 lbs but mostly tone muscle. I need to look hot at my sister's wedding in June. I got Wii Fit for xmas and have already lost 1.5 lbs. plus a few extra exercises and eating better.

So, cheers to you Titan and good luck!
What gym are you joining?

I've been wanting to do the same and need my own motivation to stick to it.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Im a member at Fitness 19 in Kentwood, if you want more specific info send me a PM, and I can probably get you a discount
Wowie Groovie !
I think Ramblewood has its own fitness facility which I can use for free.. will have to double check though.

But, I might be interested ina friendly bragging rights competition.
Let me make some inquiries tomorrow.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Ok I'll Bite, I am currently 6' 0" and 215lbs. Seeing as I started working out at the beginning of December I have already lost 15lbs, and plan to go at least 25 more.

That currently puts me at a 29.2 BMI and in the overweight category...although there is no physical way I could ever get to my "ideal" weight of 175lbs...even when I wrestled in high school the lowest I ever got was 184.

Also as added motivation I signed up for the Riverbank Run 5k on May 8th, just make sure you have some goals and it will help you with motivation to work out.

Also Titan, you should have joined the Snap Fitness on Kalamazoo just south of 68th.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Titan! Wrote:My plan is to hit the gym 5 or 6 times a week and post my weekly results here.

stick with twinkie on a string tied to your head would work better. lardass.

Smile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnbWvqOSQvU[/youtube]
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
5'6"

Not really looking to drop any weight, though.
5'2" 183lbs.

I'll be working on it!!!
5' 11" 180 would like to drop 10 lbs
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
5' 6" 191lbs. Obese Class 1. Would like to drop 40 lbs.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
beckyp Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:My plan is to hit the gym 5 or 6 times a week and post my weekly results here.

stick with twinkie on a string tied to your head would work better. lardass.

Smile

\
Hey look at that ! My fat ass brought Becky out of hiding !
Wowie Groovie !
about 5' 10" 285ish id like to lose about 20 or 30 to start but then again I like pizza and cheese bread too much. I do plan on walking more(along with other excersizes but mostly the walking) will I lose the weight? I don't know but I do know that if I hit 300 Im going to do something drastic like go on a diet or join a gym or something
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
6' 325.

Looking to lose 75-100.

Actually went through all my cupboards and fridge and threw out all the junk.

I have lean chicken, vegetables, whole grain bread, and 2% milk left. Gotta go shopping for fruit, 1/2% or skim milk, and some healthy snacks.

Swinging by the Tennis and Health club tomorrow to pick up my membership card for Ramblewood.
5' 10" 190ish...I have been on the, " I love you, but I just can't live with you , talk to you or even smile at you diet..." lost 40 lbs

It's a joke people, bury the elephant already.
I'm dieting and hungry. Can we eat the elephant instead?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Elephant is 100% low carb, so yes, let's eat that fucker
Wowie Groovie !
zdunklee Wrote:Ok I'll Bite, I am currently 6' 0" and 215lbs. Seeing as I started working out at the beginning of December I have already lost 15lbs, and plan to go at least 25 more.

That currently puts me at a 29.2 BMI and in the overweight category...although there is no physical way I could ever get to my "ideal" weight of 175lbs...even when I wrestled in high school the lowest I ever got was 184.

Also as added motivation I signed up for the Riverbank Run 5k on May 8th, just make sure you have some goals and it will help you with motivation to work out.

Also Titan, you should have joined the Snap Fitness on Kalamazoo just south of 68th.

Im thinking about running some more 5k's this year. Maybe we can have a friendly little competition. What time do you think you can put up for it. I usually run between 24-25 mins.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Ok I'll Bite, I am currently 6' 0" and 215lbs. Seeing as I started working out at the beginning of December I have already lost 15lbs, and plan to go at least 25 more.

Im thinking about running some more 5k's this year. Maybe we can have a friendly little competition. What time do you think you can put up for it. I usually run between 24-25 mins.

I don't know yet, I have never ran a 5k before, and right now I don't really feel like running outside until we get a slightly warmer day to find out how long it takes me for 3 miles. Once I have a few runs in I will let you know what I think I can do it in.
Has anyone tried the 6 week body makeover? It is eating 6 small meals a day to speed up metabolism, and it takes out all sugar, oils and sodium out of the food. When you drink the 100oz of water and take the sodium out, you can finally get rid of the water retention. So no sugar in anything, no oil in the pan for non stick purposes, everything with the NSA on the label, and drinking a lake. I've lost 5 lbs in 3 days just by doing that. Good luck to all our fatasses and the new year resolutions!!
What? I didn't do it.
5'0 94 lbs, it says im underweight hmmph
I would recomend just eating what you like, just alot less of it. I would say keep your portion sizes more less the size of your fist. Especially be wary of fats (like hotdogs) and don't eat a whole plate of mashed potatoes, cause it metabolizes superfast and you get a giant carb injection when you do that.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
haha you said fists and hot dogs. and injection
Mad Dog Wrote:I would recomend just eating what you like, just alot less of it. I would say keep your portion sizes more less the size of your fist. Especially be wary of fats (like hotdogs) and don't eat a whole plate of mashed potatoes, cause it metabolizes superfast and you get a giant carb injection when you do that.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

Mad Dog's Fisting Diet
Wowie Groovie !
Oh, I forgot to mention that along with my magical "Fisting Diet" You should get plenty of sexercize everyday. The pounds will melt away like butter.
I'll bite too since I just saw this:

6'0" 287lbs when I started dieting on Jan. 4.

I have lost 2lbs so far just by changing my eating habits and once I am comfortable with my eating habits I am going to increase exercise.

I had back surgery on July 8, 2008 and I have to lose weight if I don't want another one, so I'll throw my name in the hat.

Good luck everyone!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Okay, i'm going to jump in too. 5'8" 160 lbs. I changed my "drinking" habits a few months ago and lost 15 pounds in that time. I figure if I change my eating habits, I can lose the other 20 lbs I need to. My plan is to "weigh" in every 2 weeks. Otherwise, I might get discouraged and quit. Good luck everyone.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ok I'm in. No promising I'll try to hard though.

5'1.5"
149lbs (post-cruise!)

I refuse to change what I eat and I'm working on joining a gym. Otherwise it's just luck and maybe getting the flu.
That's what she said.
I've decided I'm going to stay a fat ass and not worry about my looks until I pay for some work on my minger teeth. Until then I don't see a point in losing weight because I will still hate the way I look.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Allyson Wrote:5'1.5"

I crap bigger than you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson's a quarter of an inch taller than I am.

And Biff, that must hurt.
today's weigh in...

372 lbs

6 trips to the gym between last week and today and I dropped a pound

sigh....
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:today's weigh in...

372 lbs

6 trips to the gym between last week and today and I dropped a pound

sigh....

And how many trips to BW3's ?
Shut up MD.

Cutting out most fast food if not all of it will help the most, but only a lb? How long are you working out for? You need to burn 3500 calories to drop 1lb, I shoot for 700-800 per workout and drop 2-3lbs per week usually.
Upon my weigh in last night I have lost 6 total lbs. I am down to 281.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
As of weighing in on Monday, I gained 6 lbs. FML.

0rz0ski Wrote:As of weighing in on Monday, I gained 6 lbs. FML.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I probably have, too.
Should we do an official weigh in on a specific day of the week or just post when we can?