Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Best Of ?
Really ?

After 3 days of live broadcasts, the guys need ANOTHER day off ?

Lazy fucks.
Wowie Groovie !
I'll bet money that FB went to the CMU game last night.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Isn't FB's wife having surgery? Why are the other guys out? Oh, wait, I forgot. They can't do anything without Freebeer.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:Isn't FB's wife having surgery? Why are the other guys out? Oh, wait, I forgot. They can't do anything without Freebeer.

It could have been a trainwreck and we should have been allowed to hear it!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Steve and Zane went to Florida for a marathon.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Steve was in studio hosting the best of.
Wowie Groovie !
Maybe he recorded it ahead of time.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I just wish the guys would try. They don't even care about the show anymore.
He's pouting, he's pouting...
From <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.freebeerandhotwings.com</a><!-- w -->

Yes, we're off again. Zane and Steve are in Florida at the Disney Marathon Weekend for A-T. Free Beer, Hot Wings and Joe will be back on Monday.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
They've talked about today and tomorrow multiple times this week. It's just Freebeer, HW, and Joe on Monday and then everyone is back Tuesday.

You guys don't listen to the entire podcast every day?
What's a podcast ?

If Steve's in Florida, how is he doing the show ? He asked for email requests to play on Friday.

Something's fishy.
Wowie Groovie !
Steve said he was taking a flight to Florida for the Marathon as soon as the "Best of" was done on Friday.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Steve said he was taking a flight to Florida for the Marathon as soon as the "Best of" was done on Friday.

According to facebook Steve is waiting to get on his plane right now.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Steve said he was taking a flight to Florida for the Marathon as soon as the "Best of" was done on Friday.

According to facebook Steve is waiting to get on his plane right now.

Thats not what he said on air today, but what ever.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
FACEBOOK DOESN'T LIE MAD DOG!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Ok, it is 5:00am on friday morning and I just heard steve on the radio, unless its pre-taped, Facebook lied.
It's voice tracked.

Half the stations on the air these days are voice tracked.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What's voice tracked ?

And, whoever was in charge today started playing music at 9:20... good god that's lazy

And when a giant fat guy who mostly sits on his ass all day calls you lazy, brother you know you're lazy
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:What's voice tracked ?

It's pre-recorded and then just played by the computer.

A lot of stations do this at night or on the weekends. Especially the clusters.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Very happy to hear the Mr Ten segment today. The stuff I heard on Thursday was crap, so I was glad to hear a heavy-hitter today.
Titan! Wrote:And, whoever was in charge today started playing music at 9:20... good god that's lazy

It was probably JT. He wanted to get out early so he could grab his shovel and hit the breakfast buffet.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I've wondered if a few of Steve's best ofs were pre recorded. Sometimes his sentences are just a bit too close together.
But there was a Dude Shadoway interview that I had never heard on Thursday, so that makes 2 days of Best Of worth it
potthole Wrote:Very happy to hear the Mr Ten segment today. The stuff I heard on Thursday was crap, so I was glad to hear a heavy-hitter today.

That was an awesome segment!! I went to youtube and found the video and watched it prior to listening to the segment. It made it even that much more awesome!!
Titan:

[Image: zane_drawer.png]
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:And, whoever was in charge today started playing music at 9:20... good god that's lazy

It was probably JT. He wanted to get out early so he could grab his shovel and hit the breakfast buffet.

HA ! Suck it JT !
Wowie Groovie !