Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Zane
Please hurry back. The show just isn't as good without you.

You're the beef in this stew, without you it's a vegetarian stew, and who want's vegetarian stew ?

No one, that's who.
Wowie Groovie !
There is a huge difference when Zane is gone.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zane makes the show get down and dirty!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
The show is definitely best when all parts are there. Although more Joe and Hotwings show with producer Zane could be decent.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
I don't think I could take a whole show of Joe and HW. Maybe just an hour. I agree that all parts are needed for best results.
Joe's a great addition to the main studio. Zane is the backbone of the show. Free Beer is the only one capable of smoothly running the show and reporting both fake news stories along with inaccurate sports knowledge.

The show could stand to stick Hot Wings in the producer's booth where he can remain silent for five hours. If he gets bored give him a car magazine and an extra large bottle of K-Y.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
On Sunday I was listening to some old segments while driving in my car, and was really surprised to hear how different the show was back then, as compared to now, Zane especially.

Back years ago he was just your crazy random statement popoff guy, now he's actually able to hold and lead discussions.
Hmmmm. Anyone want to hear The Zane Show?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Hmmmm. Anyone want to hear The Zane Show?

Geez! Isn't the show x-rated enough as it is?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
potthole Wrote:On Sunday I was listening to some old segments while driving in my car, and was really surprised to hear how different the show was back then, as compared to now, Zane especially.

Back years ago he was just your crazy random statement popoff guy, now he's actually able to hold and lead discussions.

How old were these segments?
Titan! Wrote:Hmmmm. Anyone want to hear The Zane Show?

I think we will next month during Daytona weekend. At least that's what Zane was saying a few weeks ago.

upperdeckercourt Wrote:How old were these segments?

Three or four years.
Zane just released an album.

[Image: 7paddy-roberts-songs-for-gay-dogs-300x295.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zane, probably along with most others, will hate this idea, but when he does the best of during Daytona week, I want a whole segment dedicated to the sound effect machine. Just play drop after drop for 10 minutes.