Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW VIP Members Hat
From the show's site:
Quote:For some reason, our web guy wants us to give out hats to our VIP Members that say "Buck Wild". No one knows why. What do you think should be on the hat? If you have a suggestion, please feel free to comment!

Urban dictionary says that buck wild means 'going crazy'. 0rz believes that the web guy is retarded and needs to go back to create more Geocities and MySpace themes in DreamWeaver.

So, what should go on the hat? I'm a fan of the logo and [drop]That's...Awesome![/drop]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Or maybe the idiot uploaded the wrong images.........
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Or maybe he's just an idiot? Or, maybe, Zane is right and he's trying to pawn off hats he had gotten for another show.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
0rz0ski Wrote:From the show's site:
Quote:For some reason, our web guy wants us to give out hats to our VIP Members that say "Buck Wild". No one knows why. What do you think should be on the hat? If you have a suggestion, please feel free to comment!

Urban dictionary says that buck wild means 'going crazy'. 0rz believes that the web guy is retarded and needs to go back to create more Geocities and MySpace themes in DreamWeaver.

So, what should go on the hat? I'm a fan of the logo and [drop]That's...Awesome![/drop]
Id think the logo and a free beer word scramble would be kinda cool
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
People still use MySpace?
Wow. Hot.

I win the suggestion for hat slogan contest.
Wowie Groovie !
How about Hot Zester? Or Plunger Hand? Or Upper Decker?

Pretty much any of our show related screen names, I'm finding out.
How about this idea for a shirt.

Black shirt.

on the front left breast there's a "badge" that says "Upper Decker Court"

on the back in large white letters "Juror"
Wowie Groovie !
They should have one that says pumpynut, but then again I am a bit biased
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:They should have one that says pumpynut, but then again I am a bit biased

How would it be spelled?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:They should have one that says pumpynut, but then again I am a bit biased

How would it be spelled?

well I had to spell mine with an e because someone had already spelled it with a y. Now they dont even use their account. either way I would be happy.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Titan! Wrote:How about this idea for a shirt.

Black shirt.

on the front left breast there's a "badge" that says "Upper Decker Court"

on the back in large white letters "Juror"

Me likey.

I also noticed that all of my suggestions were feces related.