Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW Forum winter get together
How about bowling?

January 30th?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
At the moment I'll have to go down as a 'maybe'. I might be taking my sister snowboarding that evening/night.
I'm down.

Biff and I can throw bowling balls at each other. That alone will be worth the price of admission.

Potty, bring your sister. Snowboarding is less fun than bowling.
Wowie Groovie !
What bowling alley? I hate the smell of smoke.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Theres a really good chance that I might be able to make that.

Are we talking mid day or evening?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
0rz0ski Wrote:What bowling alley? I hate the smell of smoke.

Hudsonville Lanes is smoke-free. It does also happen to be booze-free, but I've heard that might be good for some people... Confusedhifty:
That's my birthday. You all should come to Maine
I can go as a maybe for right now, I am planning a trip to my parents somewhere in that timeframe, depending on when the GR Auto Show is at the Devos Place.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
potthole Wrote:

Hudsonville Lanes is smoke-free. It does also happen to be booze-free, but I've heard that might be good for some people... Confusedhifty:

:lol:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It depends on if I keep my job or not.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I didn't really say speficically that I was going, but my husband and I will be there.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
potthole Wrote:

Michigan isn't completely non-smoking yet???
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
zdunklee Wrote:I can go as a maybe for right now, I am planning a trip to my parents somewhere in that timeframe, depending on when the GR Auto Show is at the Devos Place.

Either the first or second week of February, I believe. I've seen stuff that the gala event is somewhere around the 4th, so it'll probably open to the public shortly thereabouts, too.

krystal Wrote:Michigan isn't completely non-smoking yet???

Law was passed a couple months ago, and I think it takes effect in May.
potthole Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:I can go as a maybe for right now, I am planning a trip to my parents somewhere in that timeframe, depending on when the GR Auto Show is at the Devos Place.

Either the first or second week of February, I believe. I've seen stuff that the gala event is somewhere around the 4th, so it'll probably open to the public shortly thereabouts, too.

Well DAMMIT, i'd better visit before May!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:

Well DAMMIT, i'd better visit before May!!

Or before mid-March, when I quit smoking.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Fairlanes in Grandville has open bowling all day on Saturday.

Hudsonville Lanes has open bowling on Saturdays until 3 pm (so we'd have to start about noon).

I'd prefer to go alcohol free for universally understood but unstated reasons, but Fairlanes is fine as well.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If it were to be at Hudsonville Lanes, I'd most likely be able to bowl a couple of games. Would probably have to cut out a little early, though, to get on down to Bittersweet by 3.
Queenie Wrote:Well DAMMIT, i'd better visit before May!!

or just quit smoking..... :wave:
So.. since this is this weekend, have we confirmed anything?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I'm out. I am up for some more Griffins on Friday though.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'll be out for any hockey on Friday. Was doubtful for Saturday to begin with, and that's a confirmed no now.
So...................

0rz0ski Wrote:So...................

a needle pulling thread?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So maybe Jan isn't a good month for a meetup?

0rz0ski Wrote:So maybe Jan isn't a good month for a meetup?

We pretty much did last week :lol:

I could alter my plans a tad to bowl tomorrow but I ain't callin' the shot. If you and Mike say you'll be somewhere bowling tomorrow I will most likely show up for some roll.

And, unlike Walter, I do roll on Saturdays.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:

I could alter my plans a tad to bowl tomorrow but I ain't callin' the shot. If you and Mike say you'll be somewhere bowling tomorrow I will most likely show up for some roll.

Shomer Shabbos!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
Biff Wrote:

Shomer Shabbos!

That's right man. You don't fuck with the Jesus.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.