Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squeaky voice Free Beer is my favorite
Don't get better, Free Beer. Keep making squeaky laughs and raspy announcements. :thumbup:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I loved the Huge segment at the end of the show today.
Wowie Groovie !
I personally don't like FBRV(free beers raspy voice) all that much because its a little distracting and I know that I personally hate it when my voice does that and so Im sure its a little maddening for FB to have it happen to him. At least he didn't get fussy about it.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I thought about calling in this morning and asking if he was going through puberty again.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
maybe if the guys hadn't taken the last 3 months off, they'd have a sick day and FB could rest his voice for a bit ?
Wowie Groovie !
krystal Wrote:I thought about calling in this morning and asking if he was going through puberty again.

:clap: :clap: Big Grin :clap: :clap:

If it's as bad on Friday as it was today, Krystal, you . must. do. this.
Wowie Groovie !
I just figured Free Beer's throat was caked with crust. He needs to take a break from giving so many mouth parties.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
FBRV (Free Beer raspy voice) ... Is actually kinda hot. :oops:
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?