Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goat Baby ?
[Image: GoatBoy.jpg]

Seem impossible too me!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I just listened to the argument between Zane and Hot Wings. It irritated the crap out of me. Zane was so effin' wrong it wasn't even funny. Any middle school biology class will tell you that very few species will even try to have sex with one another and among them even fewer are genetically compatible enough to have mixed offspring. It's so obvious. Hot Wings was right. But instead of just saying that and ending the discussion he decided to provide a ridiculous car example (what a shock, Hot Wings went IMMEDIATELY to cars.) I know he was trying to say that the end result was silly but by doing so it got him attacked. He should have seen that coming from one million miles away because Zane is so thick.

I don't know who I wanted to hit more: Zane for being retarded about the topic in general or Hot Wings for taking the bait.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Mad Dog Wrote:[Image: GoatBoy.jpg]

Seem impossible too me!!

For some reason the moment I saw this image I thought of Steve and how they compared him to Mr. Tumnas.

Perhaps his child? The world will never know.
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?
Double-Wrapped Bread Wrote:

Seem impossible too me!!

For some reason the moment I saw this image I thought of Steve and how they compared him to Mr. Tumnas.

Ha Ha!! I thought that too and was wondering why they didn't prusue that angle.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Double-Wrapped Bread Wrote:

Seem impossible too me!!

Ha Ha!! I thought that too and was wondering why they didn't prusue that angle.
they probably would have gotten to it if hot wings hadn't decided to bust out his brilliant car analogy
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type