Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20/20
Why do I get the sense that FBHW is going to be thrown under the bus on the 20/20 segment?
when is it being broadcast ?
Wowie Groovie !
Was supposed to be tonight, but it got bumped due to a special episode tonight about the earthquake. It sounded like they haven't been told when it'll now wind up airing.
potthole Wrote:Why do I get the sense that FBHW is going to be thrown under the bus on the 20/20 segment?

Probably because you've heard the segment!!

Man: I didn't know that my wife was pregnant.
Operator: Is the color of the baby okay?
Zane imitating Man: It's black and has an afro.
No wonder you didn't know she was pregnant . . .

I think that is the gist of the matter being aired on 20/20 (i.e. that the wife must have had an affair with a black man . . . ). It's pretty ruh-tarded if you ask me.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It's not actually going to air tonight. And they are going to get thrown under the bus because of it.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
As they say in media, any publicity is good publicity. I agree that they will get thrown under the bus, but when Stern did controversial things it seemed like all he did was add more affiliates and I hope it's the same thing for the guys.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Holy shit ! they's bout to splode all over the place ! Mama get a bucket !
Wowie Groovie !
I think I heard the guys say they were thinking this segment was going to air on the 29th. Does anybody know if it actually did?
I went to the ABC website and it looked as though the 1/29/10 episode of 20/20 was about John Edwards and nothing else.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Damn. Real news getting in the way of our boys getting a verbal beatdown on national TV
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Damn. Real news getting in the way of our boys getting a verbal beatdown on national TV
seriously
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Has anything aired yet?
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Nope. This week focused on Mark Sanford's sorry ass and his stupid wife.
Stupid current events, getting in the way of our segment!
Got that right! News needs to stop happening.
Okay, I've missed a lot of the show since I moved. I remember the story where Zane said that about the baby but what is the 20/20 story about?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I think the 20/20 website says it's about the couple that didnt know they were pregnant and how the media misunderstood them or something