Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time change?
Did they change the times they play the show? It used to be live 5-9, now it seems it's 6-10. Does that mean it's delayed an hour?
In Gr they are on fron 5 till 10. Might be your douchy station and them not broadcasting it all.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
What is your location, ResidentEvil?

If your station changes times so that you never listen live, that's not a good sign, because you'd never get to call in on phone topics...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'm pretty sure that since residentevil posted this in the Nashville subforum that he is from Nashville and listens to 102.9 The Buzz. According to Dagwood, The Buzz decided to play the show live (4-9 am CST) as opposed to starting with segment 4 (5:00 am CST) and replaying the first hour from 9-10 am CST.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I'm pretty sure that since residentevil posted this in the Nashville subforum that he is from Nashville and listens to 102.9 The Buzz. According to Dagwood, The Buzz decided to play the show live (4-9 am CST) as opposed to starting with segment 4 (5:00 am CST) and replaying the first hour from 9-10 am CST.

Jesus Christ, I am so damn dumb. Next time Q, just say "Hey, 0rz, read the title of what section the thread is posted in, idiot!"

Please commence with making fun of my intelligence because I don't feel badly enough about this.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I don't think you need to worry about too much teasing Orz. People around here tend to be nicer to people with special needs such as yourself.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I wondered why a flash back was playing at 4:45 this morning... Just thought the Buzz effed up.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."