Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extended D-Zone game
My husband just got this email from Kevin. $15 a ticket for the first 4 tickets, and $13 for every following ticket. Anyone interested?

============================================
Hello hockey fan,

Did you know… D-Zone tickets are available for this Friday 1-22 and next Friday 1-29!

You can enjoy the $1 beers & $1 hot dogs being served to you “in your seat”! Avoid long lines on the concourse! See more of the game!

D-Zone packages start at just $60, including four (4) tickets and two (2) D-Zone t-shirts! Add another ticket (or ten) on at the discounted rate of $13 per ticket (which is $4 off the box office price).

You can order tickets for this Friday (1-22) on-line at griffinshockey.com/dzone

You can order tickets NOW for Friday 1-29 by calling me direct at 616-774-4585 ext3042.

Come out for the fun and thrills of Griffins hockey and enjoy service in your seats in the D-Zone!

See you at a game real soon,

Kevin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I could be convinced to go but, frankly, the dollar beers scare me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:I could be convinced to go but, frankly, the dollar beers scare me.

Realistically you can only get 8 of them at the most during the time they are sold, even then I have only been able to pick up that many one time. You can only have 2 with you at any given time or they will come and take the others if they see them. Only the D-Zone can even get that many because the lines outside take at least 25 mins to get to the counter.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Last time we went, it wasn't really rowdy. There were some drunk people there, but the only people I really hated was that skank in front of me because she was so damn stupid. I think it was genetics.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I don't care about rowdy. I don't like slobbering drunk people (especially large groups of them).

Either way, I'll check with a couple others about going and get back on this.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I've contacted Potthole and Fustercluck about this. We'll see where it goes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm game.
I too am game.
Wowie Groovie !
Orz do you have paypal? I will pay for Potty and myself. Hopefully Fuster can make it too. I'll pay for his too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
zdunklee Wrote:

Realistically you can only get 8 of them at the most during the time they are sold, even then I have only been able to pick up that many one time. You can only have 2 with you at any given time or they will come and take the others if they see them. Only the D-Zone can even get that many because the lines outside take at least 25 mins to get to the counter.

Nonsense! You just have to hide them strategically and keep ordering every time they come back...in order to stockpile them!
steev Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Nonsense! You just have to hide them strategically and keep ordering every time they come back...in order to stockpile them!

Well, we all know what Steve does at the games...
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
steev Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Brilliance like this is why steev joined the show. :thumbup:

steev Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

I'll bet Steve hides them under the GRD table...that's what I would do anyway.
0rz0ski Wrote:
steev Wrote:Brilliance like this is why steev joined the show. :thumbup:

I'd rather have 3 $1 beers left over than have to pay $7 for one beer...it's all about being economical really!
steev Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
steev Wrote:Brilliance like this is why steev joined the show. :thumbup:

I'd rather have 3 $1 beers left over than have to pay $7 for one beer...it's all about being economical really!

He also stores extra hotdogs in his pants for after the bar, at least that is what Joe says.
zdunklee Wrote:He also stores extra hotdogs in his pants for after the bar, at least that is what Joe says.

Toothpicks.
Right, okay.

So, right now I have:

Biff
Potthole
Titan
Fustercluck
my better half
me

for tickets for this Friday's game. Anyone else? I'm gonna order them tonight after work/dinner, so speak up.

Holy shit we'll get to meet fuster in real life ?
Wowie Groovie !
I'd go, but it would just be too long of a drive.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Biff Wrote:Orz do you have paypal? I will pay for Potty and myself. Hopefully Fuster can make it too. I'll pay for his too.

Thanks, Biff! I'll hit you up at the game.
0rz0ski Wrote:Right, okay.

So, right now I have:

Biff
Potthole
Titan
Fustercluck
my better half
me

for tickets for this Friday's game. Anyone else? I'm gonna order them tonight after work/dinner, so speak up.

No fuster yet.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So do I order tickets for Fuster or not?

0rz0ski Wrote:So do I order tickets for Fuster or not?

I'll let you know by the end of today.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Bought the tickets anyway. If he shows, great, if not, we scalp them.

Also, it's 80s night, so everyone just show up in some 80s clothes. Biff, just dress the same. Big Grin

I don't think my '80s clothes will fit anymore... I was 6 at the end of that decade.
Biff Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:So do I order tickets for Fuster or not?

I'll let you know by the end of today.

I was just thinking about this... his wife is going to be out of town for the weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised if he heads up north with his sled.
0rz0ski Wrote:Bought the tickets anyway. If he shows, great, if not, we scalp them.

Also, it's 80s night, so everyone just show up in some 80s clothes. Biff, just dress the same. Big Grin

You're the second person to make this joke and neither of you would know the other made it. :clap:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Bought the tickets anyway. If he shows, great, if not, we scalp them.

You're the second person to make this joke and neither of you would know the other made it. :clap:

Hmmmm..... :lol:

potthole Wrote:I don't think my '80s clothes will fit anymore... I was 6 at the end of that decade.

So basically same weight, just a bit taller ?
Wowie Groovie !
I've actually put on about 20 pounds since high school.
potthole Wrote:I've actually put on about 20 pounds since high school 4th grade.

Can't wait to watch the hockey. This will be my first live game in 3 years
Wowie Groovie !
There had better be some fights (plural, stupid effing referees) at this game or I'm gonna be pissed.

I'm in the process of checking with a friend about Fuster's extra ticket. There don't happen to be two extras, do there?
Only one extra.

That's what I thought. Figured it was worth asking. The friend is interested in the ticket, just needs to run it by his wife. Seeing that she's a few months along with their first baby, I'm not going to give him any crap.
potthole Wrote:That's what I thought. Figured it was worth asking. The friend is interested in the ticket, just needs to run it by his wife. Seeing that she's a few months along with their first baby, I'm not going to give him any crap.

Myah, see?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm going to go to hockey, myah, see?

Crap. Now I'm here at my desk laughing out loud.
Just heard back from my buddy, he's in. He'll arrive with Biff and I.
It was great to see Orz and Mr. Orz again. Too bad the game turned out terribly and the couple behind us, who wouldn't shut up, had a combined i.q. of 100. :lol:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
In lieu of the game being all that entertaining, there was plenty of good people watching.

There was the previously mentioned doofus couple behind us, annoying butt-into-conversation guy with butterface, Mr. Standsuptoomuch, and of course, large and obnoxious drunk group of women, half of whom probably wound up going home to scissor with one another.

Orz, thanks again for being the point person on the tickets, it was a very enjoyable evening. Parking, ticket, two beers and four hot dogs for only $22 is a killer deal.