Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farmtown
Ok, so I loaded my Farmtown game, and turned on my radio at the same time, and as it was loading I hear myself get symbolicly blasted by The Boys. I'm still feeling a bit scorched yet I can't stop laughing at it.

[Image: bullseye-thumb7899953.jpg]
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I can understand people playing those games. Hell I myself play some of the facebook games. However there is a limit on the amount of things you should post from those games. I play mafia wars, and post every once in a while about things. But I don't think everyone cares to know every time i level up, or kill someone, or buy something. Same with all of the other games on there. I hate when people post every single thing they do on those games. I don't care if you used super grow, So what if you found a lost cow, it doesn't matter to me if wally moose helped your amusement park, or that you have finally served spaghetti and meatballs in your cafe. I don't mind if you post every once in a while, but when I have at least 5 in a row from your most recent purchases in yoville I want to kill you.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Games are fun. Play all you like. Just don't post me about it. I don't care if you just grew a record magic blue squash. Just likeyou probably don't care that I just started a new game of Empire Earth where my tribe starts out at the Copper Age epoch, and my workers have a movement rate of +10 over the computer players.
Wowie Groovie !
I got into Mafia Wars for a few months, then realized it was getting to be too much. I had gotten to a level that required I spend more than 5 minutes a day playing, and decided it was a sign that I quit playing while I was ahead.

The other day as I was riding the work shuttle back to my car half of the people on the bus were going on and on about how much they loved Farmville. They were a little too much into the stupid game.
I play civil war and occasionally attack(a risk emulator) but im not puttin down any money to do so. That's going a little overboard IMO
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
no doubt. I would never pay for one of these POS games, nor would i miss a meeting or appointment because of it either. It kills time, but it's not that fun.
I have my facebook so it hides ALL those type of posts, but I have to update it every day to block each and every new stupid thing that comes up. Just hit "hide" or something on the side and you can block everytime someone posts those.
Ashleyme Wrote:I have my facebook so it hides ALL those type of posts, but I have to update it every day to block each and every new stupid thing that comes up. Just hit "hide" or something on the side and you can block everytime someone posts those.
yeah, pretty much
not a big deal to me. I can deal with it, it's not like it is going to kill me because it is in my feed anyway. for the most part it's the stupid programs that make it like that, it is how they get their name out though, a way of advertising.
I have upwards of 800 mafia, so I have upwards of 1,000 friends, thus my feed is filled with these silly posts. However, I made "lists" and assigned each "friend" to a list. If I want to look at my real friends posts, I click on that list (Friends). If I want to see what you guys are doing, I have a list for that too (FBHW friends). If I want to help out my mafia, I click on that list (Mafia). I have a couple of other lists too, but I don't feel it necessary to discuss them here, if you know what I mean. LMAO!! All this takes is a little work on the front end. You have the option when confirming a new "friends" to add them to the applicable list.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
In lieu of all this discussion, I couldn't help but laugh when I ran across this last night...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lamebook.com/farmvillains" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lamebook.com/farmvillains</a><!-- m -->
potthole Wrote:In lieu of all this discussion, I couldn't help but laugh when I ran across this last night...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lamebook.com/farmvillains" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lamebook.com/farmvillains</a><!-- m -->

Thank you for showing me this site! I just spent a half hour laughing at the idiocy.
Lamebook is a daily stop for me. I'm beginning to think that some of the things on there are fake (as in people post the stuff in hopes that it'll get on the site), but I think most things are real, which in turn is real funny.