Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pepsi/Mt. Dew Throwback
Is awesome. Drink it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I got some of the Pepsi last year and thought it tasted pretty good. I did notice it lacked the "bite" that normal Pepsi has, which I somewhat missed, though.
Throwback . . . sounds too much like throwup. I'll stick with Coke. :wave:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I tried the Mountain Dew Throwback... I'd rather have the high fructose corn syrup, because it was effing disgusting. It literally tasted like someone mixed Splenda with dirt and used it as a sweetner.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I tried the Pepsi and couldn't really tell a diff. Not a Pepsi drinker though. Coca-Cola all the way!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
If Coke did the same thing, I'd buy it. Otherwise I buy Mexican coke from Taqueria Azteca in Holland. Sugar cane Coke.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
-Jiggy- Wrote:I tried the Pepsi and couldn't really tell a diff. Not a Pepsi drinker though. Coca-Cola all the way!!

I knew there had to be one reason we tolerate each other! Wink :wave:

0rz0ski Wrote:If Coke did the same thing, I'd buy it. Otherwise I buy Mexican coke from Taqueria Azteca in Holland. Sugar cane Coke.

I remember the first time I went to Cancun. I was a habitual Coke drinker, and had no idea of the difference in "Mexican" Coke and "American" Coke. I was quite excited when I drove through Playa and saw the "Coke" factory on my way to the resort. My excitement quickly dissipated the moment I took a drink of a Mexican Coke. Needless to say, I stashed a twelve pack of American Coke in my carry-on for subsequent trips!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Hooray! I love pop with real sugar and not that bullshit fake corn syrup crap!

Just add Grenedine for some great Cherry Pepsi!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Hooray! I love pop with real sugar and not that bullshit fake corn syrup crap!

No, add New Amsterdam gin for a great evening!

0rz0ski Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Hooray! I love pop with real sugar and not that bullshit fake corn syrup crap!

No, add Crown Royal for a great evening!

fixed.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
So far I tried the Throwback for both. I like the Mt. Dew better. Something about the Pepsi doesn't sit with me.

But I can guzzle the Mt. Dew.
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com