Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast Expiring
Is there any way to find out when your podcast expires? I want to know if I need to reorder now, and maybe pickup a sweet "show code" hat.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Did you pay for it via Paypal? If so, would there be some transaction info saved in your profile?
The "sweet" show code hats are for new podcasters only, not for renewals.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I want that hat.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Queenie Wrote:The "sweet" show code hats are for new podcasters only, not for renewals.

You can register more than one e-mail address for your paypal account.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:The "sweet" show code hats are for new podcasters only, not for renewals.

You can register more than one e-mail address for your paypal account.

I actually sent cc a PM with that exact thought, I just wasn't going to post it publicly . . . :wtf:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
certainlycertainly Wrote:Is there any way to find out when your podcast expires? I want to know if I need to reorder now, and maybe pickup a sweet "show code" hat.

If you log into the site and click the preferences link next to your name you will see your "renewal date" all the way down at the bottom of the preferences page.
Oh wow, only had 5 days left...thanks for the info
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law