Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look out Hotwings...a humanoid robot! Run!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSk2iKqrp64[/youtube]

This thing has fingers...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
imagine a humanoid robot in a flying car.
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?
This thing in actually pretty impressive...it can lift 20lbs and has opposable thumbs that actually work. I'm impressed.
zdunklee Wrote:This thing in actually pretty impressive...it can lift 20lbs and has opposable thumbs that actually work.
opposable thumbs that work at choking the life out of humans!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
The real question is can we train them to fight the Zombies when they show up?
Hot Wings: "A story about a robot? That vaguely reminds me about a certain car. Let me tell you about this car. I love cars. CAR!"
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Hot Wings: "A story about a robot? That vaguely reminds me about a certain car. Let me tell you about this car. I love cars. CAR!"

Look at this Lego Bugatti... it's very complex.
I may not be able to work in space, but I can work on an assembly line. If these things take over who is going to be needed to do actual work ? Companys already arn't hiring?!?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
zdunklee Wrote:The real question is can we train them to fight the Zombies when they show up?
Which is worse, zombies or robots? You can kill zombies with a headshot. I'm pretty sure the robots will quickly outsmart us. I do not believe we should not use them, because then we'll lose the robot apocoloypse.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:The real question is can we train them to fight the Zombies when they show up?
Which is worse, zombies or robots? You can kill zombies with a headshot. I'm pretty sure the robots will quickly outsmart us. I do not believe we should not use them, because then we'll lose the robot apocoloypse.

Robots could be killed quickly by shutting off the power, afterall they have to recharge somewhere.
zdunklee Wrote:
krystal Wrote:

Robots could be killed quickly by shutting off the power, afterall they have to recharge somewhere.

Unless they start to post guards at the electrical sources. Defense robots already man machine guns.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yliThCy3RxY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qDo6ehxKds[/youtube]

What do you think will happen if they decide to add a machine gun to the Humanoid ? Or replace the soliders controling these War machines with these advanced humanoids, or just simply replace the computer brain of Crusher with the brain of this advanced technology?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Game over man! Game Over!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type