Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Announcement
I am very excited to share that I have been hired as an official game day photographer for the West Michigan ThunderHawks indoor football team.

The ThunderHawks open their season on Friday, February 26th at 7:00 p.m. They are members of the Indoor Football League (IFL), which is the largest indoor football league in the country, currently with 25 teams, ranging from Maraland to Alaska. The IFL is considered to be one of the top two indoor leagues in terms of talent, along with the newly formed AF1 (the "new" Arena Football League).

Home games for the ThunderHawks will be played at the Deltaplex arena, just outside of downtown Grand Rapids. All home games are on Friday or Saturday nights, between February and May, and all have 7:00 start times. Single game tickets range from $10 to $19.

We'd love for you to come out and enjoy a game!
Awesome man! :thumbup:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Wow, gratz! :clap:
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?
Congrats!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Congrats!!!!! Did you get the D300S you wanted?
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
:clap:

See you there
Wowie Groovie !
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Congrats!!!!! Did you get the D300S you wanted?

Aye, that I did.
:thumbup: :clap:
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Shot some photos at training camp this morning. The team has added them to their webpage.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.westmichiganthunderhawks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.westmichiganthunderhawks.com</a><!-- w -->

Thumbnails are up near the top, clicking on them makes them full sized. Don't worry, I won't bring this thread up each and every time they use some of my photos. :crazy:
Great job on the pics (as usual)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You got some sweet shots Pott!!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Absolutely awesome, potthole!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!