Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane gets Pranked
So all the guys pranked Zane and told him that it was his duty to run the "Best of" segments while they were gone. Is Eric just the most guillable member of the team and that's why everyone picks on him, or did someone have a preminition that he would deserve it from cutting cast members off with a high decible rendition of "It's Love" for twenty minutes?

-Ween
It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.
I'm way behind on the podcast, but I thought it WAS his duty to run Best Of, he volunteered for it months ago. Is he trying to get out of it?
Ashleyme Wrote:I'm way behind on the podcast, but I thought it WAS his duty to run Best Of, he volunteered for it months ago. Is he trying to get out of it?

He did say he'd run it, I don't remember exactly when, but it was at most two or three months ago. I was bummed when they said they were just going to play canned versions of Best Of, because The Zane Show would've been great.
I agree with Potty, I want The Zane Show !
Wowie Groovie !
Agreed. I felt like I was the one being pranked because I was so excited a few months ago while they were running NASCAR math and Zane said he'd run "Best of." It would have been really interesting to hear him do it. Just thinking about the potential on air hissy fits if something screws up is awesome.

Instead we're just going to get more of Steve saying, "Coming up after the break we'll play this after the break so the break is coming up. Let's take a break."
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
And I love how the show begins with Steve saying "Free Beer, Hot Wings, Zane, and Producer Joe have taken the day off.... there's still some slots open so send me an E-mail if there's anything you want to hear" Come on Steve, at least tell the truth. "I'm recording this weeks in advance because right now at this second I'm passed out drunk in a hotel in Florida and you're not.. HA HA HA"
God I wish they had made zane do best of, if only for the fact that the first two breaks would be zane trying to figure out the clips, getting pissed, calling in sean, getting pissed at sean, making fun of sean when sean manages to fix whatever problem zane has within two seconds and then going to commercial just to have the same process repeated in the next segment
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Steve: I think I still have one slot open and I am saying this now because it makes my day when I have hundreds of emails and I know I would have never played any of the picks you all like best.
It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.
I downloaded the podcast with the prank, read the titles, and they still got me when it happened. Brilliant.