Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hogans
My vote is for Linda.
They are all redneck a-holes and the only reason we have to hear about them is because DADDY made some money. This kid, for all purposes, has killed someone and the things they say to cover up for it and make excuses are pretty sick. Money changes people and they are showing the world how rednecks with money act. We can only hope Karma catches up to them.
Every time I hear Nick talking to his mom about taking the Escalades to Orlando, it always sounds like they're a high school couple spending their first week apart from each other.
I think Brooke is the only one that may be worth anything. She's probably a bit of a diva in real life but to my knowledge she hasn't done anything even remotely close to a-hole as the other 3.

Nick is a lazy worthless whiny pansy. Even though the show was scripted you could tell that all he does all day is play video games, watch TV, and go drive his cars. Linda is a 50 year old teenager and obviously has the IQ of a rock.

And Hulk himself....his whole thing has been an act for year. Anyone who's bene a wrestling fan in the past 15 years or so, and really kept up with the internet sites about it, you would know that he's been an a-hole for years. He almost by himself ruined WCW, he refused to put over younger talent and always kept himself champion.
Nick is a stupid ass, but he's a stupid ass kid, so he has an excuse...

Hulk is just a slimy meathead looking for money.

Linda is queen douche, imo.
hulk he is the father.his son learned from him
They've all got problems but, if the question is who is the biggest d-bag, its obviously Nick. Linda's main strength is her stupidity, not her d-bagery.
is being redneck a bad thing.i think being a d-bag is the important thing here.i know plenty of good rednecks that arent d-bags.
How can you base your judgment on a TV show that is edited for mass appeal? And just cus Brooke gives you a boner when you see her doesn't mean shes somhow better then her family...
iF your kid killed somone you would do everthing in your power to help them.
Good thing they aren't just known for their reality TV show.

Kid's in prison and is already talking about ANOTHER reality show, showing no remorse over what's happened.
hotnzesty Wrote:How can you base your judgment on a TV show that is edited for mass appeal? And just cus Brooke gives you a boner when you see her doesn't mean shes somhow better then her family...

But I wouldn
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Dont get me wrong, all the Hogans a D-bags. All I am trying to say is that no one really knows squat about these people they see on reality shows.

If you could really know somone from watching TV id make that assumption that Peris cant play with my balls and give a BJ at the some time!! ditry slut....
hotnzesty Wrote:How can you base your judgment on a TV show that is edited for mass appeal? And just cus Brooke gives you a boner when you see her doesn't mean shes somhow better then her family...

I didn't. I base it on their actions. Like I said, in the wrestling world Hogan has been notorious for being an a-hole for years. One only has to listen to their phone conversations and watch their behaviors. They can try and spin that all they want but the proof is in the pudding.

As far as the "if your kid killed someone" comment, depends on your parents. If I had done that at my age, my parents would be there for me but they would say I got what I deserved. They would never pull crap where they had the nerve to try and blame the guy laid in the hospital for what happened. My parents would expect me to take responsibility. I don't hear any of that from these people.
They are all morons that need to come back to the real world and leave their delusional world.
Kate Wrote:They are all morons that need to come back to the real world and leave their delusional world.

But it will never happen :'(
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Of course it won't, you grow up with a certain lifestyle and that's all you know. It's sad. All they can really care about is how they are going to stay rich.
Brooke's kinda hot, but tall, but hot enough not to get my vote.

Linda has huge tits, bit enough not to get my vote.

Hulk... well... his son is worse enough not to get my vote.

Nick tries to kills his friends with car accidents. He wins. I do feel for him, If i couldnt go with my mom to orlando in an escalade because my stupid friend has to be in the hospital with an "owie" I'd be pissed to. He needs to quit wining. You dont need all your brain, you only use part of it anyway.
There really needs to be another choice... one of ALL THE ABOVE!!
I actually wish they would quit talking about the Hogan's.
Don't give them the attention.
i voted for nick but they are all dicks, minus brooke she's hott
I think they all suck...
They are all d- bags imo.. I have to admit they don't get under my skin as much as that Cyrus Family though... :-[
just another family looking to be the Osbournes on TV and another example of a famous person tarnishing his name and career.I don't care about the Hogans,their 15 minutes of fame was up about a year ago
I think all of them except Brook should be exterminated.
this poll fails due to the lack of a "All of the Above" option Sad