Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Olympics
Did anybody else watch the half pipe competition last night? It was pretty awesome. Shaun White is extremely talented. If the Japanese guy could have held it together, I think he could have given him a run for his money. He took the chances necessary, but just couldn't nail the landings.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Last night was an awesome night to be an American.
Wowie Groovie !
White scored a 46 on his first run, without the double McTwist 1280. There was no way that anyone was catching him. Did you see the comparison that NBC did between White and the guy in purple pants (think he was the swedish guy)? White had upwards of 5 additional feet of air on his straight air.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Yes, I did see the comparison. I was just saying that if anybody had a chance of competing with White, it would have been that guy from Japan. No doubt that White is good, but it's easier to be good when you don't have any pressure. He got to watch all the competitors before taking his turn. I don't take anything away from him, he is awesome. I wonder how soon he'll get that tattoo.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I saw a little bit of it but I get up too early for work to have stayed up for the entire thing. I watched the women's downhill...awesome! I watched the speed skating...awesome!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Love the Olympics (winter and summer). I cannot wait for hockey!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Love the Olympics (winter and summer). I cannot wait for hockey!

Team USA already beat Switzerland 3-1. They play Norway at 3pm today on USA Network.

Here is the full schedule for hockey: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-hockey-schedule-results/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-ho ... e-results/</a><!-- m --> and if you haven't seen the badass goalie mask for Team USA you should look it up.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
Biff Wrote:Love the Olympics (winter and summer). I cannot wait for hockey!

Team USA already beat Switzerland 3-1. They play Norway at 3pm today on USA Network.

Here is the full schedule for hockey: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-hockey-schedule-results/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-ho ... e-results/</a><!-- m --> and if you haven't seen the badass goalie mask for Team USA you should look it up.

Cool. I should include the caveat that I cannot watch the games during the day. I will for sure watch the Canada v USA game Sunday.

BRING IT ON YOU SMELLY CANUCKS!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm getting a little geekd for the Hocky game tomorrow.
Wowie Groovie !
Fuck. NBC.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Fuck. NBC.

It's on MSNBC.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Alright, if you want to get technical about it, fuck GE for owning a news network that feels like putting ice dancing on NBC (which I get) and Hockey on MSNBC (which I don't get).

I agree.

Great game though. Really really tense in the last 5 minutes of the 3rd.

Oh and fuck Cindy Crosby.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't know why hockey is on MSNBC...but all the games except the final is on MSNBC.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
NBC's reasoning is that in the 2 hours they broadcast the hockey on MSNBC, they were able to cover a broader spectrum of blah blah blah.... sorry I stopped caring mid sentence.

I've only been a hockey fan since the Red Wings playoff run last year, and I still don't know what Icing is, but I do know that watching the US beat Canada was a lot of fun.

Oh yeah, I know it's fun to hate on Cindey too.
Wowie Groovie !
Men's Hockey Quarter Final US Vs Swizerland today at noon

Women's Hockey Gold Medal Game, US Vs Canada Tomorrow at 3:30pm

USA ! :clap:
Wowie Groovie !
Oh yeah, and by "noon" I meant 3pm
Wowie Groovie !
SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYY

USA Vs Canada Round 2 !

For the Gold !

Holy F man this could be epic !
Wowie Groovie !
Gold medal game starts at 3:15 pm on Sunday for those interested. Potthole, you are more than welcome to come over and watch if you'd like. Or we can just invade Fuster's house. In fact, I like that idea better.

Apparently they are showing this on NBC rather than one of their news channels.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Gold medal game starts at 3:15 pm on Sunday for those interested. Potthole, you are more than welcome to come over and watch if you'd like. Or we can just invade Fuster's house. In fact, I like that idea better.

We're watching my sister all day on Sunday, so I'm not sure what our availability will look like.
potthole Wrote:
Biff Wrote:Gold medal game starts at 3:15 pm on Sunday for those interested. Potthole, you are more than welcome to come over and watch if you'd like. Or we can just invade Fuster's house. In fact, I like that idea better.

We're watching my sister all day on Sunday, so I'm not sure what our availability will look like.

Bring her along. She can play with the girls. We can get some pizza or something like that.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'll see if she's interested. She's spending the night at our place tonight, so I'll ask her about it when she comes over, and let you know.
So, from what I just read, Biff is hosting a FBHW message board party at his house tomorrow. Angel

0rz0ski Wrote:So, from what I just read, Biff is hosting a FBHW message board party at his house tomorrow. Angel

Well I can't make it because I'm so far away now....but i'll call my in-laws and tell them, they love parties. Tell me Biff, do you have adequate room for keg stands?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
0rz0ski Wrote:So, from what I just read, Biff is hosting a FBHW message board party at his house tomorrow. Angel

You and Mike can come too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Meh, already have plans, I'm just busting your balls.

Watching the closing ceremonies, and you know you're in trouble when Michael J Fox, who has Parkinson's, mind you, is better than the mom from Home Alone 1 and 2.

Also, Slutty Mounties? What the hell?

More thoughts on the closing ceremonies:

The giant cardboard cutout is a rapist.

Dancing maple leaves are the highlight so far.

OOOOH CANOES THEY SPARED NO EXPENSE!

The women on the inside of the maple leaves look like Poison Ivy from Batman.

Giant Inflatable Beaver!
Me: Nice Beaver!
Husband: "Damn, something bigger than Joe's teeth."

Well folks, that's canada. Giant beavers, canoes, Michael Buble, Poison Ivy, giant moose, fans in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer hats.

Me: I kinda want China to host them again, because they went nuts for their ceremonies.
Husband: It'd fix their air issues again.

Me: I totally want a Batman to swing down and tackle a Poison Ivy Maple Leaf woman.

What the hell is this marriage ref? I wanna see more giant beaver! Well, it's either show the Seinfeld show, or Nickelback. I think NBC made the choice of lesser of two evils.

Jesus God, why did it have to be Cindey Crosby ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Jesus God, why did it have to be Cindey Crosby ?

Exactly.

I have to say though, the moose sweaters and the tukes really made Canada less dorky looking and gives us no reason to tease them relentlessly.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
But... Batman's Poison Ivy was hot.......
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."