Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy brain hack
Coworker just told me that if you tilt your head back and pretend you're shaking a salt shaker into your mouth, you will actually taste salt. No idea why it works, but it does. The human mind is so weird.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
You tried it I take it?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:You tried it I take it?

I wouldn't be posting it here if I didn't try it and it didn't work...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:You tried it I take it?

I wouldn't be posting it here if I didn't try it and it didn't work...

Sort of like the time when it was proven that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Im stupid, i just realized what that looks like. Good thing im not in public *facepalm*
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Wow. So. When I first read that you had to shake your hand like a salt shaker I thought that would look bad. But then I read that you have to do it with your hand near your mouth and I thought that was totally legit.

*facepalm*
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Wow. So. When I first read that you had to shake your hand like a salt shaker I thought that would look bad. But then I read that you have to do it with your hand near your mouth and I thought that was totally legit.

*facepalm*

I'd have liked to been a fly on the wall...........
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I about died reading this thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love you guys.

Inspired by:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmyzJT0Sr2w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmyzJT0Sr2w</a><!-- m -->

Not to inflate my ego, but I'm awesome.

0rz0ski Wrote:Not to inflate my ego, but I'm awesome.

:thumbup:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
OMFG!

What next?...a replay of the "Genius" audio IQ test...

I so called FAKE in an email to the guys within 2 mins of hearing them talk about this.

I'M so AWESOME!
Orz is AWESOME!!!!
Orz's Awesome is made of pure gold bullet proof titanium coated Awesome.

Gosh maybe if the guys checked in on us once in a while, they would have more filler for the show ?

Way to go Orz.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Orz's Awesome is made of pure gold bullet proof titanium coated Awesome.

Gosh maybe if the guys checked in on us once in a while, they would have more filler for the show ?

Way to go Orz.

Isn't that the truth. They have done bits on things that I have posted (Joe in the Bud Light commercial), 0rz posted (today's brain hack salt trick) and something Biff posted (Epic beard man). They could stay up on the times if they checked out the board every now and then.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Steve does, because he's awesome. And Steve-like.

0rz0ski Wrote:Steve does, because he's awesome. And Steve-like.

Steve is awesome! I got in too much of a hurry with my post earlier. I meant to say something about that. I'm sure that Steve found the stuff here and mentioned to the guys. They have him doing all the work anymore. Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
But they hate us and won't incorperate any of our stuff :x
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
So, around 9:30 this morning, after the bit had been done, I was over in an area of work that has a bunch of class/conference rooms. The door was open to one of them and I heard a few people talking. I hear a guy speak up, "So, I heard this thing on the radio today..."

He goes on to tell people about the 'salt trick.' I really wanted to see if anybody was doing it, but there wasn't a window in the door, and it wasn't open wide enough to see in. I'd be really curious to know if the guy who was telling people to try this knew the joke and was hoping to get the others, or if he thought it was serious.