Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help finding a segment
It's one of the Friday top X segments, I think it was in august but Im not sure about that. The topic was top ways you injured yourself. Thanks in advance
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
It was August 21, 2009. I can't find the segments, but I did a search on the board to find out when we posted our top 3 ways we injured ourselves.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
We totally need to make a "Where's that segment" section.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:We totally need to make a "Where's that segment" section.
I'll second that, and thanks Queenie!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I can contribute, my archives go back into September 2005. I'm somewhat of an MP3 packrat.
Yeah if you had a copy of that show or the segments that the bit is on i'd appreciate it. I seem to have deleted my copy somehow