[Image: maxine.jpg]
It seems that once again,
all us white folks have missed
a great opportunity.
While all the Black people attended
Obama's inauguration and parades,
we should have broken into their homes
and gotten all our shit back

Editor's Note: Orz does not approve of the stuff that spews from her grandmother's mouth about blacks, Jews, Muslims, the End Times, and people who don't go to confession.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
:bwaddings:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
0rz0ski Wrote:An email I got from my Grandma.

Fwd: Fw: : OH OH! Maxine speaks!!
Maxine On Obama....
[Image: maxine.jpg]
It seems that once again,
all us white folks have missed
a great opportunity.
While all the Black people attended
Obama's inauguration and parades,
we should have broken into their homes
and gotten all our shit back

Editor's Note: Orz does not approve of the stuff that spews from her grandmother's mouth about blacks, Jews, Muslims, the End Times, and people who don't go to confession.

I approve...cause that shit is funny and not even close to the worst I have heard.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
If anyone watches "Tosh.0", Daniel Tosh will be talking to that "Bawd dings" kid on Wednesday.
I think it's fun to be politically incorrect.

And truthfully, old people really creep me out.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
There are some elderly members of my family that need to have their e-mail usage limited. Those of us in the family will get a handful of forwards every couple of days.
jg24 Wrote:If anyone watches "Tosh.0", Daniel Tosh will be talking to that "Bawd dings" kid on Wednesday.

That Tosh.0 is really funny. I saw him at a club last year and he was a mess. I am so glad he's cleaned up his act.
potthole Wrote:There are some elderly members of my family that need to have their e-mail usage limited. Those of us in the family will get a handful of forwards every couple of days.

Somehow my friends parents seem to have me on their lists and they forward me all kinds of crap that is just not wanted...thank goodness for the junk e-mail and blocked sender buttons.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

And damn it I completely forgot to watch Tosh.0 last night.
That's what she said.
lol, I knew I liked you Allyson Big Grin