Poll: Who Will Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zane
50.00%
6 50.00%
Benercrombie
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race for the Ages (Poll Added)
Zane Vs Bennercrombie
6pm
Turf Building @ GVSU Allendale Campus
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401

From the main entrance off of M-45, take a right (I think its Ravine Drive), then a left just as you hit the Ravines apartment and tennis courts. The Turf Building is huge, shiny, and has a pointed roof. Park in Lot "F".
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
could you be more specific ?
Wowie Groovie !
Will somebody PLEASE text me and let me know who wins? Thanks!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Debating on if I should show up or not.
potthole Wrote:Debating on if I should show up or not.

If it weren't for a prior commitment I would be there.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If anyone does show up, bring a video camera, please thanks.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I can not wait to hear the show tomorrow. Suspense is killing me, regardless of the race outcome, this has sooooo much potential.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
I should probably clarify to say, Titan and I will be there, with a video camera that really is a point and shoot, so if anyone else is coming, please bring another video camera if you can.

0rz0ski Wrote:I should probably clarify to say, Titan and I will be there, with a video camera that really is a point and shoot, so if anyone else is coming, please bring another video camera if you can.

Orz, make sure you get some more awesome crotch shots of Zane!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm going to have to pass. Had some work stuff come up and can't make it out in time.
Zane lost.

Again.

Seriously man, you've been training for 9 months.

You could have NOT trained for 9 months and still lost.

Sad
Wowie Groovie !