Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Vs Benercrombie: The results
Titan and I embarked on an epic* road trip** to go watch the Race for the Ages. The video is autozoom challenged because of a 5 year old point and shoot, and apparently I have cerebral palsy. Feel free to skip to Part 3 for the race, but the whole event, as seen through our eyes, is best seen with all three videos.

The show video is going to be sweet though, they had a whole play by play setup and 4 or 5 cameras. If you want to see a well made video, wait for them. If you want to listen to Titan and I swear and my stupid point and shoot go crazy, the videos are below.

Part 1: In which Titan wants documentation of this epic trip, and a couple of bad words are said.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51IsOoDZdqs[/youtube]

Part 2: In which there is driving, Incredibad, the longest stoplight ever, and Titan and I say more bad words. Suprise guest at the end.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVKYdwgHbZ8[/youtube]

Part 3: The Race, complete with Autozoom retardation and Orz the PalsyCam.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTatlFuF4qs[/youtube]

*Not epic.
**Took 40 minutes.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Orz, you rock !

what happened to the vid of me singing along to "I'm on a boat" ? Cause that's the most awesome video of the night.

Zane... you've been training for the last 9 months, and you lost again. Good god man, you suck. It's a good thing your kids weren't there.
Wowie Groovie !
I called it.

(2010.02.23 - 09:23:50) Biff: Zane is going to lose
(2010.02.23 - 09:24:01) Biff: He's sick
(2010.02.23 - 09:24:24) Biff: and if he does win, he is going to push himself so hard that it will dramatically increase the effects of his cold
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan! Wrote:what happened to the vid of me singing along to "I'm on a boat" ? Cause that's the most awesome video of the night.

Uh, okay.

Part 4: In which Titan sings.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFnRWtso72A[/youtube]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
well peeps, hand it to Bifftron, he did call it like it happened

and for the record, I really do have a nauticual themed pashmina afghan
Wowie Groovie !
Four hours later...

Our video is rendering as I type this. It'll be posted to the website tonight and made public tomorrow morning. It was a 5 camera shoot...which made it a pain in the ass to edit, but I hope you guys like it! Thanks to those that came out.

-steve
I'm really disappointed. I honestly thought Zane would win, and I can't stand Benercrombie, so having that douche lose his hair would have been sweet.
There is no joy in Grand Rapids. Mighty Zane has struck out.

I'm genuinely bummed. As much as I like to give Zane shit (he's still bumming about my "wart-covered witch nose" comment) I was pulling for him. Benercrombie is just that much of a douche and Zane is the one that actually took this seriously. My head told me Benercrombie would win from day one but my heart was always routing for Zane.

Good try, old man.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
steev Wrote:Four hours later...

Our video is rendering as I type this. It'll be posted to the website tonight and made public tomorrow morning. It was a 5 camera shoot...which made it a pain in the ass to edit, but I hope you guys like it! Thanks to those that came out.

-steve

That's dedication. Thank you for all your hard work Steve. :thumbup:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Problem is, Zane ran the whole time, he didn't sprint at the end like that stupid retard. The margin of loss was smaller than what it was the first time. I don't know if this is in the show video, but after about 30 seconds of post game interview, Benercrombie laid down on the ground, and Zane was actually walking around and talking to people. If Ben had started sprinting any earlier, it would have been Zane.

:clap: :thumbup: :clap: You did an awesome job, 0rz! I enjoyed talking to you and Titan afterwards too. So did ya'll finish off the ta-kill-ya?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thank you Orzoski
OMG!! I'm speechless!!

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/freep...toSetID=65
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: 20100224zaneshavedhead.jpg]

Oh God, I feel even worse for Zane now. He looks like a cancer survivor.

[Image: 20100224zaneshavedhead.jpg][Image: joe_satriani=backstage,_seattle-1101.jpg][Image: joesatriani%5B1%5D.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zane does NOT look happy in that photo from the studio.
He looks like the bad result of a science experiment

Jesus God, please kill it to end our suffering !
Wowie Groovie !
wow...just effing wow!!!
Anyone else find themselves yelling outloud at their radio/ ipod during the race?
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
certainlycertainly Wrote:Anyone else find themselves yelling outloud at their radio/ ipod during the race?
Yes, Yes I did and when I heard the results(after finally going into my workplace) I thought-yelled something to the effect of "NO! NO! NO! OH GOD NO WHYY?!!" it is indeed a sad day for all Sad :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I knew the old man would lose again. I think Im in the minority wanting Ben to win
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
As much as I was routing for Zane a part of me did want Benercrombie to win. Hot Wings touched on it yesterday. They don't see Benercrombie everyday. But Zane is always there so for the good of the show it's best that Zane lost. Everyone can constantly make fun of him and he and his phallic head have to sit there and take it.

I feel bad for Zane but I'm excited as a fan of the show in general.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Nicely played Orz and Titan!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I paused the video at 2:59 to go do something. When I came back to my computer this face was staring back at me.

[Image: duh.jpg]

**edit - FBHW's vid, not Orz and Titan's.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Good God. Shouldn't Free Beer be poking the "2001: A Space Odyssey" monolith with the other poop-throwers?

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Is it just me or does Titan sound like seth rogan?
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I want to officially make the nomination that Titan and Orz on a regular basis drive around West Michigan and just film shit. Post your results back here. All we ask is more witty commentary and more of Titan stuffing his face with dead cow flesh.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Good God. Shouldn't Free Beer be poking the "2001: A Space Odyssey" monolith with the other poop-throwers?

Awesome ! :clap:

schuyler16 Wrote:Is it just me or does Titan sound like seth rogan?

Really ? since I'm older than him, I'd say that he sounds like me.

-Jiggy- Wrote:I want to officially make the nomination that Titan and Orz on a regular basis drive around West Michigan and just film shit. Post your results back here. All we ask is more witty commentary and more of Titan stuffing his face with dead cow flesh.

I'm cool with that.
Wowie Groovie !
Just watched the video, and was pleasantly suprised to see one of my photos from the Triathalon made it into the opening montage. Thank God it wasn't the crank one.