Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity and such
So, hows about we get together and donate some time to a charity ?

Swing a hammer for Habitat or maybe do something to raise money for AT ?

Discuss
Wowie Groovie !
We already kind of did that, for the Triathalon.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Oh well, if we did it once, no need to try again.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Oh well, if we did it once, no need to try again.

The sad thing is if you started a thread that said, "Hey who wants to have a get-together and get drunk" this would have been one of the most popular subjects.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Did somebody say something about getting together and getting drunk? COOL!! When and where??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wait....

Why can't we do both ?

Let's get drunk for charity !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Wait....

Why can't we do both ?

Let's get drunk for charity !

As long as it's for charity and not for self-gratification. I don't want to be selfish. Maybe we can get sponsors.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Let's see if Guinees will sponsor us,to drink their tasty product, then have them donate to the charity.

It's WIN WIN people !
Wowie Groovie !
I'm going to change my name to Charity
I totally would get drunk for charity. How can we make this possible?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
The real question is...can we get Charity drunk?

I've heard she does some crazy shit when she is drunk
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:The real question is...can we get Charity drunk?

I've heard she does some crazy shit when she is drunk

Charity would probably give it up to just about anyone.
Ashleyme Wrote:I'm going to change my name to Charity

I bet you are seriously rethinking this idea, huh? Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Ashleyme Wrote:I'm going to change my name to Charity

I bet you are seriously rethinking this idea, huh? Wink

Hell no she isn't. This is a once in a lifetime opp. Queenie!!
I'm feeling generous. Tonight, I'm gonna drink for homeless people and poverty...or something.
I knew a charity. she was awfully nice
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I work with someone named Charity, but if you want to get me drunk, that's ok too
Sigh.... You all suck.
Wowie Groovie !
Maybe we could donate to the Strider's Race on May 1st. Sponsor Zane or something.