Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fridays Joe Stunt
What happened to Friday after the Joe stunt? Anyone have any idea?

Thanks
Are you referring to the fact that the show just kind of, ended with no local segment?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
yeah, in the podcast they came on and said that they had to record something that was happening right after the stunt, and said that they HOPED they would be able to air it on Monday, but then they said that the stunt will never hit the air again. i've tried to contact both joe and steve via twitter, but neither responded.

ryan
yea i was hoping they would atleast refrence it on the website or podcast or somehting.
Everyone should submit this for the "Ask Us Anything" segment. It's not right to let it go unmentioned.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
According to Joe's Facebook status he said he was stopped by the cops
He's pouting, he's pouting...
What did he even do?
Someone came into the Walmart I work at years ago as a prank and did this and ended up getting arrested for something. The main article is gone, but you can read the comments from Fark... Said he was arrested for "disorderly conduct"

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=1638437&hl=Handcuffed-man-wanders-into-Wal-Mart-wearing-prison-jumpsuit-asks-for-hacksaw-Man-arrested-for-attempted-portrayal-of-lame-prank" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDL ... lame-prank</a><!-- m -->

Someone there said it happened on Jackass too
potthole Wrote:What did he even do?

He went to a hardware store in handcuffs and asked for help with removing them. The police were notified. I'm quite certain that there was a meeting about the stunt and probably an apology.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Found the real article-

Quote:Wal-Mart Handcuff Hoax Friday, August 26, 2005

CONWAY, N.H. (AP) - A man playing a handcuff prank at a New Hampshire Wal-Mart ended up getting arrested for real. Police say employees at a Wal-Mart called authorities to report a young man was in the store in an orange prison jumpsuit and handcuffs, asking for a hacksaw. It turns out the 18-year-old hadn't escaped from anywhere. He told police it was a prank. They arrested him for disorderly conduct.

He had asked me first but I didn't see the handcuffs and I said "back wall of hardware"