Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery Affiliate joining on Monday
My guess is it's either where Free Beers family lives or where the Doobie Brothers live
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Maybe one of the towns in MI that the guys make fun of all the time?
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
if it is I hope its Borkulo(not sure how its spelled)!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
It's Phoenix.....................right? :thumbup:
When they briefly mentioned it a while ago, they said it's not exciting because its a big market, it would actually be one of their smallest. That leads me to think they must have some odd connection to the city.
schuyler16 Wrote:where Free Beers family lives
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
schuyler16 Wrote:if it is I hope its Borkulo(not sure how its spelled)!

Borculo.

I don't even think they're big enough to have their own station. Their biggest claim to fame is the restaruant that used to get hit by cars multiple times a year, prior to the road being rebuilt in front of it.
I'm pretty certain that WGRD reaches both Orangeville and Borculo.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
There was that whole segment when the guys talked about it and they said "we asked the PD if he had actually heard our show and what we've said about the town" which leads me to believe its gotta be a place they insulted a lot.
They said it's about content, so it's probably a Christian station
Ashleyme Wrote:They said it's about content, so it's probably a Christian station

Yeah. I would tend to agree with Ashley.

[spoiler]NOT!! Wink[/spoiler]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Well that was a joke and obviously not true, but maybe a political talk station or country station or something. My guess is it's about format.
Biff Wrote:I'm pretty certain that WGRD reaches both Orangeville and Borculo.

You can hear it pretty loud and clear in Borculo.
Nope, there it is on the site under "station finder" Wasilla, AK KMBQ 1430AM 6pm-11pm

Awesome haha
Wow, you've got to be kidding me.
:clap: That is some funny chit right there!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Amazing.

10,000 population too; should be a huge boost to the ratings.
Guess PD of that station isn't a Palin fan either...
AM ? Do people actually listen to AM radio ?
Wowie Groovie !
I do occasionally for sports broadcasts. Less and less now that there are a couple of FM sports stations in town, but if trying to find a UM football game, it's to AM I go.
This has some great potential for the 10 days they'll be on before getting kicked off. An internview with Levi could be the perfect storm of stupid.
Seems like a bit of a blunder to be so secretive about it on the air, but list it on the website. I won't complain though, I've been curious about this since it was brought up.
upperdeckercourt Wrote:Seems like a bit of a blunder to be so secretive about it on the air, but list it on the website. I won't complain though, I've been curious about this since it was brought up.
They probably assume that there aren't many people who would think to look on the website for the new affiliate if they don't mention it on the radio.

Titan! Wrote:AM ? Do people actually listen to AM radio ?
It's Alaska, they don't have FM radio up there. They just got cassette tapes a week ago
Just in case no one noticed...Wasilla is the town that Palin was mayor of before she was Governor, this might get interesting. Also this being an AM station means that most likely it can be heard in Anchorage as well because it is only 45 miles away, with not much blocking any of the signal, and has a population of almost 300,000.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
yeah and it wont be aired until way after it was on live so I dont really see this as being that big a deal. They are 4 hrs behind the east coast and they wont be airing until 6pm so that is 17 hrs after the fact
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I totally did not realize that AK = Alaska and not Arkansas. But then again, I also have the directional ability of a rock.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I totally did not realize that AK = Alaska and not Arkansas. But then again, I also have the directional ability of a rock.

hey it takes all types Big Grin
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
What's the over/under on how long before they completely insult Palin resulting in some form of meeting from management?
0rz0ski Wrote:I totally did not realize that AK = Alaska and not Arkansas. But then again, I also have the directional ability of a rock.

Last week I used AK as the abbreviation for Arkansas. You are not alone.
That's what she said.

|_ () |_
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus