Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Anniversary FBHW show!
Well, we're one day late actually.

March 3 1997 was the beginning of what is one of my favorite radio shows of all time. Congrats guys and thank you for the years of entertainment!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
13 years guys, way to go! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Yeah congrats, try not to gay it up so much in the future though.
Wowie Groovie !
I'd kill to hear that first episode or even the first episode with Zane circa 2001.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Photo is probably NSFW.

[spoiler=][Image: cake_farting-300x226.jpg][/spoiler]Happy Anniversary!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I'd kill to hear that first episode or even the first episode with Zane circa 2001.

I really wish they would put some Vintage shows up for download
Wowie Groovie !
[drop]That's awesome!![/drop]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan! Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I'd kill to hear that first episode or even the first episode with Zane circa 2001.

I really wish they would put some Vintage shows up for download
I would support that 1000%, steev checks in here every now and then, maybe he'll throw the podcasters a bone and put some old shows up.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type